• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cha Cha Real Smooth (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
MV5BYjNlOTk2YmQtN2M3MS00NWYzLTk1ZGQtNTdiZjg5NmQxNDhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyODYzNzc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Release Date: June 17, 2022
Fresh out of college and without a clear life path going forward, 22-year-old Andrew is stuck back at home with his family in New Jersey. But if there’s one thing that belongs on his nonexistent résumé, it’s how to get a party started, which lands him the perfect job of motivational dancing at the bar and bat mitzvahs for his younger brother’s classmates. When Andrew befriends a local mom, Domino, and her daughter, Lola, he finally discovers a future he wants—even if it might not be his own.​

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
That title is definitely gonna get the memes. Looks pretty solid, I happen to think Dakota Johnson is pretty underrated. I like her a lot.

Wasn't too fond of Fifty Shades, but like it wasn't down to her performance.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Gotta admit before I clicked on the trailer I was like no way this is for me, but I instantly wanted to see this after the first 30 seconds. Life can certainly be complex, and nothing is as simple as it seems. This is without a doubt something I want to see!