Cesaro & Styles Rumored Feud In The Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
"It’s been roughly three months since Cesaro tore his left rotator cuff, and it’s very unlikely that he’ll end up having a match at WrestleMania 32, as he probably won’t be able to return before the event, which takes place in early-April, to build up a match between himself, and whoever WWE would like to put him in the ring match.

However, if Cesaro does in fact end up being able to wrestle at WrestleMania 32, he could be put in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

But, what about after WrestleMania 32? What will WWE have Cesaro do after he’s fully recovered, and is able to get back into the ring?

In an article posted on WWE’s website, AJ Styles was mentioned as a possible opponent for Cesaro whenever the latter is able to return from injury."

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Boy do I miss Cesaro...

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
As much as I think Cesaro is an absolutely amazing talent that is underused by WWE and badly booked, I don't think he is the right person at this point in time to take on Styles. Don't get me wrong, they would both put on a legendary match but Cesaro is damaged goods at the minute which is the fault of WWE. (and I'm not talking about his injury!).

Before this match/feud could happen, the WWE would need to spend some time booking Cesaro and building up his status correctly as well as booking Styles correctly for the next few months.

These are exactly the kind of two guys that WWE should be focusing on. Two guys that are young enough, bags of talent with huge followings that could be a real money maker for the WWE and most importantly entertain the fans and put on a great show. But work needs to be done before this would happen. I hope to see it one day!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Man, I miss the Swiss Superman.

And yeah, AJ Styles vs Cesaro would surely be a dream match.