Cesaro or Marella?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just what the title says... Antonio Cesaro or Santino Marella, which one do you like better?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Considering their current roles in WWE, Cesaro. Just because he's not a comedy character I already consider him superior to Santino in WWE. Now if we're comparing Anthony Carelli and Claudio Castagnoli I'm not sure.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro, he could make the belt somewhat meaningful. Santino is a great performer but the gimmick has buried him beyond being a midcard champ.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cesaro impresses me more in the ring then Santino currently. I don't even catch Santino funny at all.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro is a good wrestler and has good charisma. Santino could be good, but is a fucking joke. :true:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cesaro. Amazing wrestler and far superior skills. Hopefully he gets a push soon.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know who Cereal is :((

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I like Santino, but his segments always come off as filler, and the wrestler we see on WWE Programming should be jobbed out every time. He's really the perfect jobber.

Haven't seen enough of Cesaro, but it's pretty obvious he has talent and is just someone really different. WWE needs that, but that probably means he'll stay on the webshows.
There are other people who could use that US title more than Cesaro right now. You're welcome.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
I don't know who Cereal is :((

He's pretty awesome. Even with his shit gimmick he's shreddie to be pushed. I agree with Seabs, anyone who thinks he's main event material with this generic gimmick is milking it. Still though, every single time he comes to the ring he gets great (coco) pops and he's better than Mr. Fruity Pebbles who's the face of the company. Cena is good, but Cesaro is grrrrrreat!

Reaction score
Thats a toughy...Marrella. But if it was a title match then you'd hae my vote for Cesaro.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Marella. I really feel NOTHING watching Cesaro. Nothing at all.