Cena's Cousin In TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
The man seen with Karen and Kurt Angle on TNA programming is rapper Trademarc who is actually WWE Champion John Cena's cousin. He appeared on Cena's You Can't See Me album and worked on his WWE theme song. Trademarc also recorded Kurt Angle's new theme song. It's said he's working on a major label debut that will drop sometime in 2008.
from wrestlingunlimited.com

LKP

Ahhh thats who he is i thought i recognised him. Well get cena to tna and im happy,put joe on wwe and iam a very happy man.

Christian

Reaction score
Ahhh thats who he is i thought i recognised him. Well get cena to tna and im happy,put joe on wwe and iam a very happy man.

LOL Cena in TNA.. besides the fact that he just signed to another 10 years with WWE, I don't see that happening for quite a few reasons.

Montana

lol...i was watchin tna thinking was trademarc the guy from cena's album, NAH, no way.

J

Yea i kno it the second they said Tradmarc...but only because that was the only dude i kno wit that name...Lol...

Bradders

Reaction score
He must be releasing a new album or CD or something then.... I would collectively 'Mark out' if they said Cena's name in TNA. Like 'Cena may be here tonight' imagine the legal fees.

xtremebadass

Yea I agree with PeePShow, I knew this since his ugly mug was on Hard Justice. I guess TNA has to personally address him with name and all before someone actually makes a topic about it.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Ya boys a bad man!

LOL I noticed the white rapper, and its kind of gay having Kurt Angle come out to rap music lol

Reaction score
i knew it was him when they said Trademarc. lol thatd be funny if they called him Cena, or mentioned Cena. or even if they just said "His cousin John." that would be amazing.