Cena Wants to Re-Design the WWE Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Like I said nothing is stopping them from selling replicas of the spinner belt if it's such a hot seller. And while having a new belt would probably hurt those sales, it would be made up for with the sales of the new belt.

The replica sales argument doesn't hold much water with me

If they designed a belt that looked good theres no reason it couldn't be a huge seller. Plus if the sales figures take into account the length of time we've had this belt course it's a hot seller we've had it years. Honestly though if they put out an EC f'n W tee no doubt that'd be a huge seller again now it's merchandise take it away then bring it back in time as a classic if they're that bothered!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
I agree Dolph, all they need to do is have Punk / Cena introduce the belt and it'll sell stupid amounts. It's just another example of why Vince's monopoly is a negative with professional wrestling's popularity.

Exactly. How many kids are sitting at home with their spinner belts that would make mommy and Daddy buy them the new belt the week it was debuted? If anything having a new belt after all these years would only help their financial bottom line, not hurt it.

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's true though between Punk, Cena, Bryan they could sell anything to anyone interested in WWE with the rite marketing strategy!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's the joke Seabs. #WWELogic means the complete lack of logic that WWE has