Cena taking time off after Hell In A Cell?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
lol @ Ambrose with the US belt. Please no.

I'd rather him lose it on a random Raw. Forget all this buildup stuff, lets create a big shocking moment that'll get us talking... Cena losing one of his US Title Open Challenges? That'll do it!
hell Big E winning it this week would have been perfect, but there's other options. Looking forward to what's to come...

it seriously takes someone LEAVING to make you wonder what's to come on Raw, wow

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Or he has he open challenge held at HIAC for the first time ever?

That would actually be pretty good. I considered it but actually thought if I mentioned it, someone would get on my case about it only being on Raw. I think you might be right since nothing has been done with Cena yet for HIAC.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That would actually be pretty good. I considered it but actually thought if I mentioned it, someone would get on my case about it only being on Raw. I think you might be right since nothing has been done with Cena yet for HIAC.
Yeah I like your open challenge idea but let cena do it at HIAC this time and I think it'll feel different and bigger.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
lol @ Ambrose with the US belt. Please no.

I'd rather him lose it on a random Raw. Forget all this buildup stuff, lets create a big shocking moment that'll get us talking... Cena losing one of his US Title Open Challenges? That'll do it!
hell Big E winning it this week would have been perfect, but there's other options. Looking forward to what's to come...

it seriously takes someone LEAVING to make you wonder what's to come on Raw, wow
You're thinking of Ambrose last run which was insignificant and silly. Now that more emphasis is on the mid card belts, the hope is that Ambrose will be taken seriously and give him credibility. Or, you just don't like Ambrose.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's not a WWE film, so chances are it's a major film due to the fact that he's taking more than a month off.