Cena might be WWE Champion at RR.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh definitely, I'd mark out for that too. The match would be insane, as would promos (any promo Jericho is in tends to be gold). God, anything related to Jericho would be the perfect Christmas gift. Can't tell if you realize I'm a big fan of his ;).

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh definitely, I'd mark out for that too. The match would be insane, as would promos (any promo Jericho is in tends to be gold). God, anything related to Jericho would be the perfect Christmas gift. Can't tell if you realize I'm a big fan of his ;).

well who is not a fan of the best in the world at what he does he is spectacular i have to admit imagine a promo with Punk and Jericho i think that would be a different kind of pipe bomb all together and i'm talking the kind that causes wars

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk > Jericho, sorry.
Jericho = Egotistical and self-centered.
Punk = Wants too push the new guys and help them because he has experience of how hard it is.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i agree i mean i like Jericho and Punk but hell what punk had done this year alone (i've always liked him in wwe even through his hobo jesus stage) is just amazing he saved the wwe when it was at its lowest point

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Punk = Wants too push the new guys and help them because he has experience of how hard it is.

Yeah because Jericho never put over Evan Bourne at fatal fourway or Jack Swagger when he cashed in MITB did he? Both of these instances made the man look better then he did before. Jericho never allowed himself to be the first man eliminated in the six pack challenge at NOC 2010. Jericho didn't allow John Cena to send him on the hiatus in 2005. Jericho is very well liked by all accounts back stage if he didn't want to any of these things and was as egotistical as you say he wouldn't.

Think about it what new guys has Punk got pushed? The only one I can think of is Daniel Bryan. Quite honestly Vince wanted Bryan pretty badly apparently so I can see him having a few guaranteed title reigns in his contract.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:

It's actually the other way around mate. Jericho has said he prefers putting over younger talent than winning, he doesn't need the wins and he doesn't. Punk I've heard is rude outside of WWE to fans, but that's his character. No doubt that Punk in the summer has saved the WWE. Numerous media outlets started reporting on it again. But Jericho is a nice guy man.

Also not saying Punk is constantly rude, he's very passionate about wrestling as you know, and that's always great in a champion. Us as fans can trust Punk to if needs be get in managements face to change it. They're both fantastic talents of WWE and I wouldn't want to say who's better than who really. We're just lucky to have such exceptional ring workers be so, so good on the mic.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jonathan said:

It's actually the other way around mate. Jericho has said he prefers putting over younger talent than winning, he doesn't need the wins and he doesn't. Punk I've heard is rude outside of WWE to fans, but that's his character. No doubt that Punk in the summer has saved the WWE. Numerous media outlets started reporting on it again. But Jericho is a nice guy man.

Also not saying Punk is constantly rude, he's very passionate about wrestling as you know, and that's always great in a champion. Us as fans can trust Punk to if needs be get in managements face to change it. They're both fantastic talents of WWE and I wouldn't want to say who's better than who really. We're just lucky to have such exceptional ring workers be so, so good on the mic.

to be honest i have been hoping all year for Jericho vs Taker at Wrestlemania i doubt that will happen now but boy would that have been good although you guy's are right we will be lucky to see these promo's this match and when Jericho puts punk over it would have been one hell of a rivalry i stand by what i said before

Jericho Returns

Cuts a Promo about being the best in the world at what he does and how he will prove that to CM Punk

Punk Comes out stating that if Jericho wants a shot at Punk get in line there are other guys that have been working for a shot Jericho has no right coming back claiming he deserves a shot so if he wants a match win the rumble

Jericho does not win the Rumble but ends up in the Elimination Chamber Match which he actually wins

this sets up Punk vs Jericho at Mania where Punk will Win

setting up a third and final Match at Extreme Rules where Punk will win again

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Doesn't that make Punk sound a bit heelish though? Making Jericho go threw the rumble, he's always been booked as the fighting champion up to this point see the contract signing at the raw before TLC.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
Doesn't that make Punk sound a bit heelish though? Making Jericho go threw the rumble, he's always been booked as the fighting champion up to this point see the contract signing at the raw before TLC.

yeah but remember his whole promo on how the rock came back and gets the main event spot at mania when there are other guys who are there week in week out trying to make it i think it will be more putting over the number one contended at that time heel or not basically saying that yeah i don't like the guy but he earned his shot what have you done you come back and think your entitled to it no earn it and then i will fight you or something like that

WhiteEagle

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
nathanpinno.me
They won't do this - Rock won't come back full-time from the movies for one thing and another thing: One of the two would have to defeat Punk to have the title in the match!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The_pipe_bomb said:
yeah but remember his whole promo on how the rock came back and gets the main event spot at mania when there are other guys who are there week in week out trying to make it i think it will be more putting over the number one contended at that time heel or not basically saying that yeah i don't like the guy but he earned his shot what have you done you come back and think your entitled to it no earn it and then i will fight you or something like that

Its a good idea but I personally would have Punk lose to Jericho at the Raw before the rumble in a face vs face match, then force Punk to go via the Rumble to Mania after Jericho turns heel at RR and wins in a heelish fashion to retain the belt.