Cena = Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

From what I've read, the crowd wasn't too impressed with Cena on RAW, I havn't seen it yet it will be on in 20 mins in aus. But could Cena go to WM or NWO as a heel? Is it possible. I think Cena could be a good heel and he could maybe feud with Hardy over the title hopefully if Hardy wins it soon or maybe Cena could win it and Hardy chase him for it. I just think this is a good oppurtunity to turn him heel. Good idea or bad?

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
Very good idea, maybe not for NWO but maybe at WM or right after it. If it's done at Mania he could turn heel against a face opponent. Much like Stone Cold did against The Rock at Mania 01. Cena could make the WWE some major money as a heel

phantomgerald

It could happen, but probably not so soon. A few years down the road. He can always bring back the rapper/chicken gimmick back when he was a heel.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, the crowd was really into Cena. Same old, girls and kids cheering for him, grown up men booing him.

The Rated R CMStar

This monday was one of the most audible "YOU SUCK" crowds i've seen in a while. Hopefully this trend continues.

Why? What do people get by booing Cena? WWE will not turn him heel, and quite frankly they don't have a solid reason to boo him.

The only thing they get is to get mentioned on a Cena promo, IMO

HHHforever

Reaction score
^You have to remember he was in Philly which is a very, very tough crowd. Now if this was to continue over the next month or so maybe they would consider it. However I don't see this happening for at least a year or more even though I'd love to see it. Too many little kids are buying t-shirts and tickets to see Cena for them to turn him heel right now. But, the possibility is there and I think he'd pull it off very well.

the dark knight

1. he still salutes the crowd.
2. he's facing orton at NWO. heel vs heel?
3. AGAIN, when his movie is released, he has to be face to promote it on the WWE.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
The crowd from raw this monday always hate cena, cena in philly = booooo.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
1. he still salutes the crowd.
2. he's facing orton at NWO. heel vs heel?
3. AGAIN, when his movie is released, he has to be face to promote it on the WWE.

What the hell does it matter!? I don't see why they can't have two heels feuding eachother tbh I think it would be good...I hope Cena does turn heel, cause he is much better at it tbh

CT Styles

Yes, but what I didn't think of is 99.9% of 0-12yo's LOVE Cena. And I guess WWE could lose alot of fans if he turned heel. idk but either way, I would love a Hardy/Cena feud.

The Ripper

Reaction score
it could happen after NWO he loses to orton and demands to be in wrestlemania match because i cant see wwe wasting what winning royal rumble means(wrestlemania match) and for all the people who cheer Cena they also cheer HHH so have cena v orton v hhh with hhh the face. Plus Cena has started using the you cant see me taunt again which i cant really remember him using much as a face coz it goes with his heel gimmick.

phantomgerald

But the WWE would probably have noticed the boos that Cena is constantly getting. It's getting to a point where they would have to do something about it. Having your biggest face booed is not good for the show, and sooner, rather than later, they would turn him heel. I doubt it would be before WM though.

And TDK, he can be a heel when promoting his movie. Kane did it. It isn't targeted at the children/women anyway. It's an action movie which is probably targeted at the very people who are booing him. Because you know even when you hate Cena you would still watch it.