Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
No i like Taker, Kane, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Owen, Niedhart(sorry if i spelt it wrong) Mordecai/Kevin thorn, JBL(only for the great mic skills and entertainment), Etc... I like highflying, technical, MMA, and hardcore the most. So you're kinda right but i do like certain brawlers/powerhouse.

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
come on homie mr cena mark iam waiting if you got guts about prove how big of a cena mark you are

Travis40

come on homie mr cena mark iam waiting if you got guts about prove how big of a cena mark you are

Okay, I don't think this is the place for this...you might want to either take this to

A) Hell in a Thread

B) Street Fight (I'd take it to this if I were getting into it w/ CenaMark)

C) Trivia Section

but the Classic Wrestling section sure isn't the place for this Cena trivia shit to happen.

J

^ You're such a loser. You can't think of a comeback so you resort to the most pathetic insults to Bret Hart. Real mature, kid.

Grow up.

Chain gang soilder, don't answer his question. It's stupid.

Pretty sure talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.

Reaction score
Btw, i had way more facts than CenaMark. You guys still didnt reply on my facts which is making me assume that you guys can't think of anything. Matter of fact i bet you guys still are trying to think of a come back but obviously nothing seems to pop up in that head of yours. I come with facts, you guys come with immature comments.

IM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! You guys can't think of anything to say so you claim i am the same person as chain gang soilder.

Travis40

Has anyone bothered to check IP's?...because I don't think he's smart enough to know what a proxy is...

BTW, you haven't provided facts at all, you're just posting your opinions...CenaMark's data has proved that Cena is more of a draw than Hart, and Cena is more popular than Hart...whether you like it or not, more people would rather pay money to watch Cena wrestle, than watch Hart wrestle.

J

Btw, i had way more facts than CenaMark. You guys still didnt reply on my facts which is making me assume that you guys can't think of anything. Matter of fact i bet you guys still are trying to think of a come back but obviously nothing seems to pop up in that head of yours. I come with facts, you guys come with immature comments.

IM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! You guys can't think of anything to say so you claim i am the same person as chain gang soilder.

No reason to get angry. It's obvious you have split personality syndrome. You tried so hard to hate Cena even though you really like him to the point it gave you an alter ego. A Cena luving alter ego.

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
check the IPS it will show that we are different people hes VINNY PRATO AND IAM TOM VOLPE

Reaction score
... I know in here there's alot of Cena marks but we should have a poll on this... Create another thread and form a poll in it and we will find out how many people here enjoy Cena more than Hart. You are dumb if you like Cena more than hart... you want stats fine..

At best Cena had GOOD/GREAT matches but never a CLASSIC like Bret Hart. You can't base stats on title reigns, cause it's obviously scripted... Hart has more moves, more fans, more classic matches, and will be remember as one of the greatest, and better than Cena. Merchandise really doesn't mean nothing cause i can be the biggest RVD fan(not saying i am) and i never buy merchandise.

Here's stats...

Hart...

He has been in other promotions other than OVW and WWE(Cena hasn't)
PWI comeback of the year
PWI editors award
PWI feud of the year (2 times)
PWI match of the year(3 times)
PWI most hated wrestler
PWI most inspirational wrestler
PWI ranked him #1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers
NWA International Tag Team Championship(5 times)
Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
Stampede Wrestling Hall of Fame
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time)
WWF Championship (5 times)
WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times)
WWE Hall of Fame
WWF King of the Ring(2 times)
WWF Royal Rumble co-winner
WWF Triple Crown Championship
5 Star Match vs. Owen Hart in a cage match at SummerSlam 1994
5 Star Match vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
Feud of the Year vs. Jerry Lawler
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame
Feud of the Year with Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, and Brian Pillman vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Best Pro Wrestling Book

now Cena...

OVW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
OVW Southern Tag Team Championship (1 time)
PWI Feud of the Year – vs. Edge
PWI Match of the Year – vs. Shawn Michaels
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year
PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year
PWI Wrestler of the Year
PWI ranked #1 of the top 500 singles wrestlers
World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
WWE Championship (3 times)
WWE United States Championship (3 times)
Royal Rumble Winner
Wrestler of the Year
Best Box Office Draw
Best on Interviews
Most Charismatic
Best Gimmick

EDIT: i think i forgot Cenas championship in soem other promotion... I forgot which one tho.

I think that's enough facts to prove Hart is better. Hart also has a bigger move set...

Reaction score
Ok, comparing these two mega stars from different times is the stupidest thing a person can do..
Wrestling is much more popular now when Cena is wrestling then it was when the Hitman was in the ring. So there’s the end to the ratings theory.. and plus it is advertised much better now then it was before. So stop comparing them… its pointless.

This Guy

Sneaky Bastard we have checked the IP's and you are the same person. Bye now

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Like somebody else already pointed out, there's already a hecka old thread on here showing that Cena has a wide repertoire of moves. You say you hate the WWE, but you're basing your opinion on John Cena by the moves you see on a WWE screen. If you actually took up as much time on youtube to look up his OVW and other wrestling experiences as you do looking up information to trash cena, you would see that he has some amazing moves that the WWE doesn't feel comfortable giving him.

Like slingshot clotheslines, Death Valley Drivers (not watered down versions), high risk moves like a picture perfect drop kick and much much more.

Cena has even added to his repertoire of moves ON screen! He now also does release fishermans suplexes, flying cross body on occasion, drop toe hold that transitions into the STFU, a wicked hip toss, to also accompany his shoulder block, spinning out power bomb, Clotheslines, five knuckle shuffle, FU, throwback on occasion, I mean, I just named off 11 moves he does on a regular basis on TV!

I mean Jesus dude, on WWE TV you're lucky to have a match that lasts over 4-6 minutes, how many freakin moves do you want the guy to do on a nightly basis? You're beginning to get to the point where your arguments are unrealistic and without basis at all. I'm not even debating with you on whether Bret Hart is better than Cena, but your utter misplaced and misconstrued hate for Cena is complete and utter bullshit. No facts to represent it at all.

Nobody carries anybody throughout a Main Event, so Edge and HBK couldn't possibly be doing all the work for Cena. Because if he was as bad as you say he is, he would stink up the match no matter what. Guys like Kurt Angle who are considered so good, but have had stinkers with Kane at Wrestlemania. Edge has had crappy matches with others, notably Batista and Rey Mysterio as well. This is more undeniable proof that it takes two guys to make a good match, and Cena has all the tools to carry his own into an exciting match whether you like it or not.

Point #1: I have already named off over ten moves that Cena does on LIVE TV. So you're argument over 5 moves of doom, or how Cena doesn't know any moves, is negating without a shadow of a doubt.

Point #2: I have made examples of how crappy wrestlers will drag down a main event no matter who they are in the ring with, while John Cena has been able to hold his own against some of the all time greats. So you're point about how he only looks good because of his opponents, is also nullified.

Point #3: Kids are the future fans of the WWE, so its just simply smart marketing to cater to kids and the rich moms who give them the money to spend on the merch. Most adult males who are wrestling fans already have their minds made up and have moved onto ROH or other Indy and Japanese wrestling, so trying to get that fanbase back at this point and time is useless in the first place. So you're incessant whining about how WWE sucks is not going to affect change, because as long as WWE is making money doing what they are doing now, there is no reason to change it.

Point #4: It does not matter whether or not you "know" more about Cenas career than I do, that doesn't make you an inarguable authority on John Cena's career. I can easily look up any of those stats that you presented on Wikipedia, or Online World Of Wrestling, Wrestleview, TeamCanada, or any number of other reputable wrestling news websites. I can also tell you that John Cena used to go under the ring name of The Prototype. Does that make my opinion any more important than CenaMarks? Hell no. We are all wrestling fans and are all entitled to fight to the death for our opinions on an individual wrestler.

Point #5: I'm not even going to bother explaining my name to you or trying to argue the merits of TQO or what that nickname means to me. Because once you begin trying to attack a username on the internet, you know you've truly lost the debate before you're post was even finished.

Reaction score
I don't feel like talking about Cena no more... This is wasting my time. Quint, you may think you have "won" but im really in no mood right now... Im tired. Ill maybe send one in tomorrow but just like what the other dude said... It's too hard comparing the guys. They are from different eras, Cena's era is much more known, unlike Harts. In Harts era he had less of the money, and the shit they have today. So yeh to hard to compare but Hart has, no doubt, achived much more.

P.S. Thank you about the last point or what ever. You see, i attack your name before i gave my opinion and what not. Now, after i did that those other 2 attack my name and grammer cause obviously they couldnt think of anything and lost the debate. I just wanted to point that out.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to me winning in any way, I was more referring to the fact that the arguments of yours I have exposed have no legs to stand on. Everyone still has facts, but when it comes to Cena being a crappy wrestler, I think I've done a fine job of proving you wrong on that account.

Airfixx

To, airfixx...

I am not 5, dont be mad that my logic is far surpier to yours. You Cena marks are hating on me cause i am simply right.

You don't know shit about my logic... I've not ONCE engaged with you on this subject, dumbass... Regardless, I'm not hating, I'm just sat around, chillin', laughing at you cos you're acting like a pre-school child!

Carry on... I'm having fun seeing you destroyed! :y:

p.s. Congratulations on your 'cunnigly' creating another I.D. to back yourself up....

What's up? Your "logic" that you refer to not strong enough to go it alone?