Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

! Most of the fucking fans say "You can't wrestle!", "Cena sucks".

Did you even watch that fucking video?...99% of the fans were cheering for Cena...now give me a video where they boo Cena without cheering him at all (don't give me a vid of Cena at ONS)

Guy who doesn't know how to spell "Sneaky" said:
Also, i know for a fact he took them cause my friend was his cousin and told me.

...and I know for a fact that Randy Orton fucked a horse...because that horse is my 2nd cousin...3 times removed :shifty:

Reaction score
^ I wasn't talking about Cena in the second box. I was talking about the guy i seen. So please once again shut the fuck up, cause right there you obviously werent reading right. Next time read correctly, cause if you don't know what i was talking about then you should shut up.

Also if you really want me to give you a youtube thing then fine you asked for it.... Some might be late some might not be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kih2Aochcmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxw1MPoqS0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRRJC_xJ1gc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQG6Z_bPkU&feature=related

plus more, i just dont feel like searching all of them. Oh yeh! Did you know he got booed at the royal rumble? My friend was there(who is an absolute cena mark, i will try and get him to sign up here), said that he got booed, it sounded like cheers but got booed. I thought it was cheers but i guess not.

Travis40

Okay...let me break those vids down...

1. They were in Edge's fucking hometown lol...plus it's Toronto...they have a rep for going against the grain and cheering the heels.

2. it was 50/50...so you said that most fans hated Cena...

3. See above comment.

4. That was only a couple of people chanting that lol

You're "friend" that went to the Royal Rumble doesn't know shit...just watch this vid...it was a fan made vid that went to the Royal Rumble...I don't hear any boos...

[YT]P3nT5GCD68Y[/YT]

Reaction score
It's a fucking vid!!! It's different from beeing there. I wasnt there but my friend is the biggest Cena mark, a bigger Cena mark then you and he said they boo. He knows Cena is quite a good wrestler, but he thinks he's the best some how. All them werent booing cause never 100% boo somebody... But more then 50/50 were booing and the ones cheering was little girls and little boys. Now i seen royal rumble, when he returned i was shocked but at the same time i was pissed beyond belief. Now, say what you want about crowd cheering or not but never 100% boo, And clearly more then 50/50 where booing. That comment about toronto was false, they just cheer the hometown kid, i guess, but they dont boo other faces. I seen many peopel get cheered in toronto. What i don't understand is that why wont you just accept the fact that many hate him, many like him but he has more hate then love. Obviously not here but i have seen so much hate other places.

CenaMark54

cena blows. brett was one of the g.o.a.t. way better wrestler by far. and i dont understand why people are saying cenas so much better on the mic. are you crazy? this is no comparison in my opinion brett hart was just great and cena is not nuff said.

In ring ability: Hart>Cena and its closer than you might think. Cena has good matches with everyone.

Mic Skills: Cena>Hart, Not even close. Cena makes Hart look like a hack.

Drawing Power: Cena>Hart: Look up the PPV buyrates with Cena as a top face and Hart as a top face. Hart was at the top during the worst stretch in WWE history. If Hart was around today, he would be a midcarder.

Charisma: Cena>Hart: Cena got over with a ridiculous white rapper gimmick. ANyone else would have failed miserably. Cena had the something extra that made it work.

Professionalism: Cena>Hart. Hart should have lost on his way out and he could have left graciously.

Cena is the overall better professional wrestler. In fact, it really isn't even close.

Reaction score
Wow you're dumb...

Matches: Hart > Cena[This is the thing you mostly need. Cena might have had some "Great" matches, but not all his matches where good, they were ok - great. But Harts had classics! You can't beat the classics.

Mic Skills: Cena > Hart

Ability: Hart > Cena

Selling moves: Hart > Cena

Crowd Fav: Hart > Cena

Moves: Hart > Cena

Marketing: Cena > Hart (Don't know much about Harts merchandise)

I don't know much about Charisma, but In ring power isnt much of a better topic than these things. Cause if it was then i'd do this...

Power: Cena > Hart

Speed: Hart > Cena

Technical: Hart > Cena

Submission: Hart > Cena

Brawler: Cena > Hart

MMA style: Hart > Cena

Hart wins. 'Nuff said...

Travis40

That comment about toronto was false, they just cheer the hometown kid, i guess, but they dont boo other faces. I seen many peopel get cheered in toronto.

Have you ever watched Summerslam 2004? It's in Toronto...they fucking booed everything, Diva Dodgeball, Eugene, Eddie (he was a face), Taker (to some extent), and Benoit...they always go against the grain when it comes to who they root for.

Reaction score
Umm okay. One day isn't that bad but im not sure how people cheer and boo in other places. But i have seen Toronto cheer right... I don't know where to find it but i have seen them cheer others.

Reaction score
[YT]AuPH12hSZFU&feature=related[/YT]

and people are tired of him?...did you hear the pop as soon as he came out of the curtain? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm telling you, that's because he isn't the champion anymore. Cena ate up 2 1/2 years as champion. That's boring. He's doing something different...that's interesting.

CenaMark54

Wow you're dumb...

Matches: Hart > Cena[This is the thing you mostly need. Cena might have had some "Great" matches, but not all his matches where good, they were ok - great. But Harts had classics! You can't beat the classics.

Mic Skills: Cena > Hart

Ability: Hart > Cena

Selling moves: Hart > Cena

Crowd Fav: Hart > Cena

Moves: Hart > Cena

Marketing: Cena > Hart (Don't know much about Harts merchandise)

I don't know much about Charisma, but In ring power isnt much of a better topic than these things. Cause if it was then i'd do this...

Power: Cena > Hart

Speed: Hart > Cena

Technical: Hart > Cena

Submission: Hart > Cena

Brawler: Cena > Hart

MMA style: Hart > Cena

Hart wins. 'Nuff said...

MMA Style? You are stretching there. And why don't you add ability to climb into the ring, ability to brush your teeth, and ability to jerk off.

I already gave in ring ability to Hart, no need to stretch it out into everything you do in the ring.

Professional wrestling is much, much more than what you can do in the ring. Its a combination of several different aspects. Consequently, the top wrestlers and those who can be considered the best, have the ability to draw.

Austin during his most popular and influential years was nothing more than a brawler in the ring and noone would ever argue that Hogan and the Rock had the best in ring ability. Yet, noone with half a brain would say Hart was better than Hogan, Austin, or the Rock. The same should go for Cena. He is one of the elite wrestlers who has the ability to make fans want to watch what he does. They go crazy when he enters the building regardless of the circumstance or who he is facing.

Hart never had the crowd in the palm of his hand, he never elicited the emotion Cena gets from the crowd. Hart will never be considered in the top echelon of wrestlers because he didn't have the mic skills, charisma, or presence to draw a crowd.

I'll give an example. You have two employees. One has all the analytical skills required to do excellent work, yet when it comes time to deliver the presentation, he fumbles through and never gets the full support of the client, customer or board. He has trouble closing the deal and creating new business for the company. Employee number two does really consistent work. It is not as advanced analytically as employee one, but it is adequate to get the job done. When it comes time for him to present, he blows the client, prosepect, board away. He always closes the deal and leaves them wanting more. Who is the better employee?

Reaction score
^ I didn't even read all of that cause i am not wasting my time but Hart > Cena in professional wrestling. Cena gets no fucking emotion... The whole crowd are little boys and girls. There are some adults but half of them are there cause they brought the kids there. Enough with Cena and the crowd, he has 2% of adults by his side, and maybe 98% of kids. Luckily my brother is maturing and finally understanding that Cena sucks. He does a awful job, bret is better... 'Nuff said!

P.s. MMA style is just a form of wrestling i decided to put there, i couldnt think of any atm so i put that there.

CenaMark54

^ I didn't even read all of that cause i am not wasting my time but Hart > Cena in professional wrestling. Cena gets no fucking emotion... The whole crowd are little boys and girls. There are some adults but half of them are there cause they brought the kids there. Enough with Cena and the crowd, he has 2% of adults by his side, and maybe 98% of kids. Luckily my brother is maturing and finally understanding that Cena sucks. He does a awful job, bret is better... 'Nuff said!

P.s. MMA style is just a form of wrestling i decided to put there, i couldnt think of any atm so i put that there.

Don't bother replying to my post if you aren't even going to read it.

Honestly, your "facts" are all in your head and not based on reality. I have watched enough wrestling and been to enough live events to know that the whole crowd isn't little kids. Watch Raw next week, look around the crowd.

This kids and women theory has already been proven to be false. I'm not denying that Cena gets booed, especially in certain parts of the world, but usually its just a spattering of people who boo him. They are the same people who cheer when he makes his entrance, then during his matches go; "Oh yea, I'm supposed to hate him, now I'm going to boo." A majority of people like Cena. Women, Kids, and adults. The proof is in the buyrates, merch sales, live gate figures, and TV ratings while Cena was champ. Look at the PPV buyrates the year before Cena broke into the main event. Compare them to the PPV buyrates when Cena started headlining. And please don't say its because Kids convince their parents to buy them stuff. The WWE's main demographic is young adult males (18-35). This is where the WWE draws most of its revenue. These are the people willing to spend their disposible income on WWE crap.

Anyway, you must win. you have said 'Nuff said. So I guess there isn't really anything more to say on this subject.

Reaction score
Ya know what here look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwn_tGl8Ow [If you say anything about 50% then you're pathetic cause never once has there been a whole crowd booing unless you're a heel GM. The real reason why it doesnt sound like "Alot" is cause the fans change, and they're not as deadicated as they used to. ]

He gets cheered cause he's injured!

TV ratings!? Are you fucking thick skulled? When Cena came back the ratings went down... ALOT. Don't say anything cause it was litterally as soon as he came back... When Cena was champ(I didnt really hate him) i stopped watching WWE cause of the boring matches he had. He sucks, id expect this from Cena mark but you have to face the facts, Cena is not loved, he is more hated then loved, go to youtube and type in anything on Cena there's always a hate thing. Even a rap song was amde cause of him, you never seen that with the rock, or anyone. Now, the rock isn't my favorite but Cena is trying to be like him, but he fails misserably. Now that he's injured, im glad. Glad cause im sick of hearing about his pthetic ass! I hate the wackest moveset he has, and his finishers are the simplest piece of shit things. He's also the most... MOST overrated superstar i have seen ever. His gimmick is also pathetic as well, he has to be "Superman" so people cheer him, but yet still that doesn't happen. He also was a rap artist, and a mafia memeber... Im sorry but that bitch will never be in the mafia and he's a fagget for doing that. Listen kid, i don't know why you liek Cena, maybe you're 11 or someshit but you and all the other Cena marks in here need to come to an understanding that Cena blows! He will nevr be HBK, Hart, The Rock, Austin, & hell he'll never be Hogan either.