Cena going oldschool...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
i think ur looking a little too much into it.. it was just a regular babyface promo he put on one of the top heels in the company right now. he's talked this way before, not all of his promos are going to be the exact same.

MikeRaw

i think ur looking a little too much into it.. it was just a regular babyface promo he put on one of the top heels in the company right now. he's talked this way before, not all of his promos are going to be the exact same.

Thats what you do on forums. I never said he was or wasnt going to be going back to rapper. I saw the promo, was reminded of it and thta set up the question as to WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO DO... But I guess considering you never answered the question you didnt bother reading the whole post.
Good job:)

LadyHotrod

I'd rather see him as a heel. I'e always liked heels better and I think they could really make him into a badass heel.

The problem with him is that he gets the females on his side just because of his looks (which actually make me want to vomit, tbh) and that's sad because these ladies just seem to watch the sport for the young men instead of actually having a clue of what's going on.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'd love to see Cena go heel but is the rapper gimmick the only way he can do it?

Cena is good enough to do some heel promos but I can't see him going heel alone, he HAS to be in a stable to go over. Look at Hogan, he was one third of one of the best heel stables ever. There's no way he could've dominated WCW like he did if he wasn't in a stable. I know there's rumors of that stable with Cena and CM Punk but i think Cena is too good to go back to his old gimmick to be over as a heel.

Famou$ 187

I think Cena should be heel like he was around the time he had the match with RVD at One Night Stand. And everyone was booing him & they threw his shirt at him and all that. I thought that was great.

MikeRaw

I remember that Famous. But he wasnt a heel then. He was face, but it was the real ECW ONS so they booed the shit out of him because he wasnt an ecw guy. But ever since half of the fans in wwe as well have booed him

Special Fx

Reaction score
Yeah, what the hell was that?! He actually got cheers for doing that piece of shit fameasser. It did look better in the randy orton/ cena vs raw roster match but that goes back to the point of execution. If Cena's moves flowed better and he actually put some effort into the minor moves (punches elbows etc) he would be a great in ring competitor. A perfect example of great execution is when Randy Orton does a powerslam. The fluidity is near flawless. As for the mic skills though, Cena still owns. I just didn't like the fact that Cena sounded like a fake stone cold on monday{accent wise}. Or was it just me?

Airfixx

I think Cena should be heel like he was around the time he had the match with RVD at One Night Stand. And everyone was booing him & they threw his shirt at him and all that. I thought that was great.

He did nothing heel-like to get that reaction. It was pure circumstance.