Cena Challenges Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pepsiguy

Reaction score
if cena pulls a dwanye and quits, then we might see them star in a movie together and vince might call them up and ask for a feud which would be cool!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If they offer The Rock as much money as they offered Floyd Mayweather, I don't see how The Rock could refuse. It's obviously about the money. The Rock would of had that itch to return to wrestling normally like all legends do, but he can make so much more money long term as an actor. So if WWE gave him a payday that would be large enough for a single days work to compensate for several weeks worth of filming, the Rock would return. But even if he won't say its about the money, you watch. WWE offers him a big payday and he will come stand and attention.

noumenon

I'm not so sure Dwayne has an "itch" to step back into the ring. I would imagine we would have seen a hell of a lot more of him if he did. He went as far as to complete distance himself and cash in on whatever rights to his name he had left. WWE now completely owns the name "The Rock"... he makes nothing off any Rock merch or anything they may sell.
I'm sure if the angle is good enough he may consider coming back for one more match... but honestly I think it would have to be on his own terms not some challenge issued by Cena via MTV.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Cena vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 26, hell yeah!!
It will be kinda like The rock vs Hogan at wm18, but better.

Kizza

Cena, shut the fuck up. Get over the fact that Dwayne has been in decent movies.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Cena vs Rock at WM 26 equals huge money. But I refuse to believe anything regarding Dwanye coming back, even if it's only one match.

Cena, shut the fuck up. Get over the fact that Dwayne has been in decent movies.

Considering Cena is a full time professional wrestler and Dwanye Johnson is an actor, shouldn't his movies be better than a wrestlers?