Cena beats Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
THAT NOT FUCKIN TRUE! ROCK WAS BETTER! :pity: PIPEBOMB!

HELL NO ROCK FUCK SUCKS YOU NOT HERD WAT CM PUNK SAY?

"He's not around. It doesn't help morale when the guy goes right from his limo to the dressing room to the dressing room to the ring. He's very bourgeois Hollywood. He came back, he did WWE Raw after that. He said he was never gonna leave. And the next time we saw him is a month later. Yeah, it does bother me. A little hello would have been nice. He could have run by with his own entourage."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/11/21/2579188/cm-punk-says-the-rock-in-wwe-hurts-morale-wishes-rock-would-have-said

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
HELL NO ROCK FUCK SUCKS YOU NOT HERD WAT CM PUNK SAY?

"He's not around. It doesn't help morale when the guy goes right from his limo to the dressing room to the dressing room to the ring. He's very bourgeois Hollywood. He came back, he did WWE Raw after that. He said he was never gonna leave. And the next time we saw him is a month later. Yeah, it does bother me. A little hello would have been nice. He could have run by with his own entourage."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/11/21/2579188/cm-punk-says-the-rock-in-wwe-hurts-morale-wishes-rock-would-have-said

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/steve-austin-says-the-rock-can-come-and-go-as-he-pleases/ :austin: ROCK WON END OF STORY! MAN I CAN'T WHEN THE ROCK BEAT CENA! THEN U WILL ALL SHUT UP!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/steve-austin-says-the-rock-can-come-and-go-as-he-pleases/ :austin: ROCK WON END OF STORY! MAN I CAN'T WHEN THE ROCK BEAT CENA! THEN U WILL ALL SHUT UP!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL CENAH WINS A SCRIPTED MATCH ALSO, THEN I CAN DROP MY MAJOR BOMB IN PIPE FORM.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
I CANT WAIT UNTIL CENAH WINS A SCRIPTED MATCH ALSO, THEN I CAN DROP MY MAJOR BOMB IN PIPE FORM.

He not going win! THE ROCK GOING TO THEN I DROP PIPE BOMB DOWN! :pity:

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I expected that. It's only me on here who preferred Cena's rap, if it was given more than 4 minutes I'm thinking others would have sided with me also. Rock's concert was fantastic, it had me rofl'ing, but it had zero impact on the feud. It was basically "let's asslick Cleveland to get responses, then do childish insults to Cena which will get over". That helps no one - it simply should have been done weeks ago, not so close to Wrestlemania.

Where as "thuganomics" theme instantly made me mark, his attire made me mark harder, no shitty smiles (in fact had the heel face on too), better delivery than Rock (more emotion), a serious promo, some good burns in there too which have gone unnoticed. Generally that pushes it above the concert for me.

I would've liked Cena's if it was longer than 4 minutes. He just came out for 4 minutes only and yeah he did got some good burns on Rock but it wasn't enough.

CmPunk said:
Title is Misleading i thought you said Cena beats rock like in a fight

Yeah it is. I thought the same when I saw this thread title.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Real Time With #Heel Maher:

We all know that 80% of white children from generations Z-Y are biased towards Rap because their parents listened to classic rock. Genration X actually had their own identity while listening to rock, but that doesn't excuse that it isn't cool in modern society for anyone under 35 to continue to listen to it.

Rap on the other hand, takes an acquired taste and eye for lyrical genius that most Generation Z-Y white kids don't possess. There is a certain flow that is infinitely pleasing to any experienced ear.

Me and Crayo are one of the few who possess said gene because we like Rap. In conclusion, the only logical explanation is that everyone else is gay.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Real Time With #Heel Maher:

We all know that 80% of white children from generations Z-Y are biased towards Rap because their parents listened to classic rock. Genration X actually had their own identity while listening to rock, but that doesn't excuse that it isn't cool in modern society for anyone under 35 to continue to listen to it.

Rap on the other hand, takes an acquired taste and eye for lyrical genius that most Generation Z-Y white kids don't possess. There is a certain flow that is infinitely pleasing to any experienced ear.

Me and Optimus are one of the few who possess said gene because we like Rap. In conclusion, the only logical explanation is that everyone else is gay.

Haha lol'd quite loudly there.