Cena > Batista

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

as soon as i read your name next to this thread i knew i was gonna read that :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll admit I'm starting to become a Cena fan now. Batista still bores me to death so yes Cena > Batista is a true statement.

I still wanna see John Cena turn heel again but that will most likely not happen for along time if ever again. Some people turn face and just stay that way for years and years and some people turn heel and stay like that for years and years. I say by 2012 Cena will be heel again.

LKP

I hate them both with a passion. Why i dunno? It maybe the fact they have been pushed down our throats as the gay faces of the wwe. Id take Orton, Jericho and edge any day.

Axis

Is that because you're a COOL~ guy who only likes COOL~ guy BADASS~ heels?

Axis

No, I like John Cena and Shawn Michaels and Kofi Kingston and Jeff Hardy and the Undertaker and MVP and CM Punk and Christian and Rey Mysterio (continue on with the faces, you get my point).

the dark knight

No, I like John Cena and Shawn Michaels and Kofi Kingston and Jeff Hardy and the Undertaker and MVP and CM Punk and Christian and Rey Mysterio (continue on with the faces, you get my point).
by "like you" i meant a cool badass asshole heel.

anyway, didn't even wanna argue. its obvious that its been biting you in the ass that im a "legend" on here which is making you desperately trying (and failing) to "bury" me in a wrestling discussion sections.

for the record, i hate orton (whos supposed to be a badass heel) and i like shawn michaels, triple h, cm punk, hardy, christian and mvp (who are faces). fail.

LKP

Your both fails in my opinion. TDK is just hype and axis is ok you just got to know how to handle him. Anyways back onto topics cena and batista whether heel or faces both suck sorry.

Axis

Triple H is a douchebag that breaks into people's houses with sledgehammers and intimidates their wives. That's not a face.

the dark knight

ok since my point was proven i didn't wanna argue...but, you win, lets divert the point of the discussion.

so, triple h is a douchebag who breaks into peopless houses and intimidate their wives? that makes him a not-face? when i checked, taker was on your list of faces. that guy intimidates everybody, uses illegal chokes to win matches and sets people on fire....thats face?