Celebs That You Find Sexy But No Else Does

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This too????????? Really Dude?
glenn-close-takes-lead-in-damages-for-fx.jpg

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That's his post count Josh :doh: plus that's still young to like them.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Who cares about age? I'd still let Sean Connery rip my asshole apart.

Well you have to give it up for Connery, just out of respect. You'd also get a great story out of it. Plus he'd probably pay for the reconstructive surgery because he's a classy man.

To think that he retired from acting because of all the behind the scenes bullshit he suffered during the making of "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is insane. It must have been really enraging to make him want to leave his career behind entirely. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novels are really good & written by Alan Moore (Watchmen, V for Vendetta, From Hell).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
With 3 bottle of Cranberry Vodka, I would one night Streep

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Well you have to give it up for Connery, just out of respect. You'd also get a great story out of it. Plus he'd probably pay for the reconstructive surgery because he's a classy man.

To think that he retired from acting because of all the behind the scenes bullshit he suffered during the making of "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is insane. It must have been really enraging to make him want to leave his career behind entirely. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novels are really good & written by Alan Moore (Watchmen, V for Vendetta, From Hell).

That movie sucked so bad, it's a shame. He had a great looking tupee in it. I had my hopes up.