Celebrity Crushes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
No crushes.

Julia Stiles has a hateful look in her eyes, though. Intense as f*ck, like she knows what you did last summer... like you ran over a bird then gave it to Bray Wyatt as a gift. You laughed. She hasn't forgiven you since.

So, yeah, chick has hot eyes.

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Crash

Reaction score
52ff428c115f0dcb2256f072b5ac920d.jpg

Crash

Reaction score
Might not be a huge celebrity but I been crushing on Lisa Kennedy Montgomery lately... :emoji_heart_eyes:

2017+White+House+Correspondents+Association+MEN9sj-KA6Hx.jpg

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
No crushes.

Julia Stiles has a hateful look in her eyes, though. Intense as f*ck, like she knows what you did last summer... like you ran over a bird then gave it to Bray Wyatt as a gift. You laughed. She hasn't forgiven you since.

So, yeah, chick has hot eyes.

I have thought this as well weirdly. I always thought she looks like a bitch in a hot way. Seen a interview with her over here in England she done and she seemed nice but it is something about her. Her facial expressions