Celebrities Whose Ass You'd Like To Kick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm not alone in my growing disdain for obnoxious pop stars, actors, politicians, et. al. Taking a cue from Fight Club, who would you beat the affluence out of? Me:

To start how about Pete Wentz. No man should ever use a hair straightener or wear white Cousin Eddie shoes. He's a rare case where having a lot of tats makes you look more like a pussy. Those capped teeth and shitty music to boot is reason enough to bludgeon him with a fence post. :grabbounce:

I'd also like to backhand Ann Coulter. For anyone ever brave enough to listen to her hate filled rhetoric will know how I feel.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^you killed it...

anyways...

"heath ledger, bernie mack, tommy lee, queertin tarantino, kevin smith, that stiffler guy, kid rock, and that ray romanO, and steve carrell" are celeb's that I'd fuck up if mY black ass met them in real life..ya-feel me?

cuz yo ass shall FEAR ME!

Travis40

I want to fucking kill Tom Cruise...even though he's had some good movies...I just can't watch them anymore. He's a fucking nut.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

CliffyB

He naturally looks like an asshole just look at his face. UGH

Then the asshole DEMANDS we call him Cliff Blizenski and not CliffyB

Such an ass, he makes good games tho but he's still an ass.

J

Lmao. You wana kick Cliffy B's ass. That's so lame and as for me. Any scionetologist's or h/e you say that shit. There annoying as fuck.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Not CliffyB, Cliff Blezenski.

Hows it lame

I'm calling it now

Gears 1 had CliffyB
Gears 2 haves Cliff Bleznski
Gears 3 will have Clifford Santonas of the Blenzikn Family.

Nation

I'd love to beat the shit out of Will Ferrell he's so fucking annoying. Oh and Peep are you serious? It's not like Jamie Lynn Spears was hot or anything.

LadyHotrod

It's actually easier for me to list who's ass I wouldn't want to kick......

-Sean Connery
-Jet Li
-Christian Bale
-Heath Ledger's ghost

Everyone else, your ass will be kicked.