Celebrating October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone cares or where it will be visible but we (le earth) have a meteor shower coming up from the 7th till the 9th I believe it is.
I reacted weird for awesome

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can confirm, Serbian food is awesome. Don't know about the booze since I don't drink, but I see it is more powerful than the regular alcohol us Westerners have

Reactions: white crow

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Can confirm, Serbian food is awesome. Don't know about the booze since I don't drink, but I see it is more powerful than the regular alcohol us Westerners have
Ye, we love our homemade brandies and they’re usually about 60% of alcohol. I’m still more of a vodka guy but that shit is pretty good too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I love fall but I can't hate on a solid winter. I was born in the season so maybe that is why I am partial to cold weather.

Reactions: white crow

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love Winter. I was a Winter Baby (albeit I was supposed to've been born mid January but instead was born December 1st) I love riding my Fourwheeler in the snow and Sled riding.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I will tell you why October is awesome. 1) It is the month I got back on my medicine. 2) Asuka and Kairi Sane won on a WWE PPV 3) Project God Flesh is back 4) I am no longer behind on watching all the Anime I haven't watched 5) I have gotten caught up on all the Mangas, I have been meaning to read 6) I finally did well on my Japanese speech test 7) I have gotten caught up on all the video games I have been meaning to play 8) Everything has been awesome so far.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not big on pumpkin flavored things and I am not looking to join the cult of stereotypical white girls, but is pumpkin worth trying in coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am not big on pumpkin flavored things and I am not looking to join the cult of stereotypical white girls, but is pumpkin worth trying in coffee?
I've had a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks once and I personally really liked it. As far as just Pumpkin Coffee goes.... Nah

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ha!

It depends, really. I suggest making your own coffee and buying some pumpkin and put some in it and see if you like it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually, they do sell that pumpkin creamer. I might try it. I might not. I will probably be too lazy to try that actually. So this was a fun conversation...

giphy.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I been just drinking ice lattes you buy from the store. I don't drink coffee often enough to bother making it myself. lol

Also, I missed a great opertunity to post this great meme so I am doing it now.

hello-october-ive-been-waiting-for-you-4700567.png
Lol, and ice lattes...I knew you were boujee

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake