Celebrating October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
October is my favorite month. Not because of Halloween. Not because it is one of the longer months. Not because I can get away with wearing cat ears in public and not look like a nutcase. Because it is the best month of the year in terms of fall. If you live where it snows, you snow what I mean (puns!). The transition from summer to winter makes for some lovely bug free sunshine outdoors. I also enjoy the decorations and the foods that typically come with the fall.

So whether you enjoy October for the weather, Halloween, or just because... I am making a thread... For all things October.

Also intend on wearing cat ears a lot. So there is that.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!

giphy.gif

(October is not for another 8 days but fall is here so I made the thread meow)

Reactions: bullyballmm

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I may not be into Halloween but it celebrates black cats so that is good enough for me! :meowth:
Ironically enough, I have owned one cat, which happened to be a black cat named Luna, and I found her during Halloween and from there on I took it as a sign. Also, here is a creepy Black Cat picture.
drawlloween_black_cat_by_irenhorrors_dcodav2-fullview.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ironically enough, I have owned one cat, which happened to be a black cat Luna, and I found her during Halloween and from there on I took it as a sign. Also, here is a creepy Black Cat picture.
The first cat I ever owned showed up in October too. I named him Taco. lol

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I LOVE Autumn. The changing of the Leaves. The Wonderful Foods and Deserts. The smell of fresh crisp leaves in the morning!
-
Hey! @Snowman should be a Very happy Snowman Soon. Haha.
-
I also may not take part in Halloween Festivities but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading scary stories at night or Watching movies. I used to dress up as a Clown, Witch, Ghost and A Veteraniarian when I was younger. ??

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I also may not take part in Halloween Festivities but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading scary stories at night or Watching movies. I used to dress up as a Clown, Witch, Ghost and A Veteraniarian when I was younger. ??
When you dressed as a clown did you have facepaint, nose, and everything?

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I LOVE Autumn. The changing of the Leaves. The Wonderful Foods and Deserts. The smell of fresh crisp leaves in the morning!
-
Hey! @Snowman should be a Very happy Snowman Soon. Haha.
-
Interesting. How do you dress up as an animal doctor?

If you think I'm picturing something dirty, you're right