Cedric Alexander Says WWE Is Being Racist With Treatment Of The New Day Faction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll call it racist if they start singing "Swing Low"

Or wear make up like this
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab283/aakhurst/Nope-joes-tar-soap.jpg

The difference being that stereotypes are generally kind of funny. Racism, not so much (usually)

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yeah, imagine what people would be saying had WWE actually went with the Nation of Domination style gimmick they teased on that one Raw

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For the record, people shouting "racism" where it doesn't exist make it easier for actual racism to exist. So if this is you, don't be that guy. Plenty of real racism exists in this world, no need to go turning over rocks trying to find it where it isn't.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
For the record, people shouting "racism" where it doesn't exist make it easier for actual racism to exist. So if this is you, don't be that guy. Plenty of real racism exists in this world, no need to go turning over rocks trying to find it where it isn't.
thumbsupcomputerkid.gif