CCW: Crazy Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
CCW: Crazy Championship Wrestling

It is the end of March in the year 2009 and TNA has already falling apart after half the roster resigned due to poor ratings and fan support and not enough money. Well at the beginning of February, Vince McMahon and the WWE ran into a road block as there writers went on strike looking for more money and more help with writing. The WWE hits yet another road bump at the end of February when there ratings drop below 2 for the first time in 3 1/2 years. Eric Bischoff takes advantage with the aid of 3 other rick business men to sign some big name free agents, former TNA superstars, and taking some of the WWE superstars who have left the federation. Can Bischoff finally pull off what he has been waiting for since the demise of the WCW? There will be 1 weekly show and a PPV event each month.

Champions:
CCW World Championship:
CCW International Championship:
CCW Television Championship:
CCW Extreme Championship:
CCW Tag Team Championship:

Roster:
Christian Cage
'Y2J' Chris Jericho
Rosey
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Sabu
The Rock
'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown
Tatanka
Rob Conway
Kenny Dykstra
Jay Lethal
Rhyno
Rene Dupree
Booker T
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Brock Lesnar
Stevie Richards
Test
Ron Simmons
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Robert Roode
Ron Killings
Undertaker
Kane

CCDW(Development Territory)
Roster:
Orlando Jordan
Chuck Palumbo
Tomko
Santino Marella
Goldust
Paul Burchill
Kafu
Gunner Scott
Doug and Danny Basham
Val Venis
A-Train
Maven
Jake and Jesse Gymini

PPV Events(Locations TBA):
Jan.- Cross the Line
Feb.- Genesis
Mar.- WrestleFest
Apr.- Night of Champions
May- Mayhem
June- Apocalypse
July- SummerFest
Aug.- Tournament of Gold
Sept.- King of All
Oct.- Trapped
Nov.- High Stakes
Dec.- Cage of Death​

Hardcastle

Reaction score
hey, I'm a big fan of this "be the booker" section, and I respect your work guys because I just couldn't do it, so I decided to review your shows and give my opinion..
Connorten, you're first lol

Your backstory was generic and your roster a little unrealistic but it could work, your booking abilities will help to judge, BTW, good luck with this, i'll read

The Leviathan

Reaction score
yeah, the backstory is just simple but you have a unique set of roster there. I also wonder why the likes of Goldust, Orlando Jordan, Tomko and the Basham Brothers are in Dev't. Good luck with this, I'll try to check it out.

Evil Austin

I guess it looks alright not that of a creative backstory but I do beleive you have to wait two weeks to start a new BTB up. You haven't even waited 6 days since the WCW one.

connorten

Reaction score
I'm sorry about starting it a little early I got excited to start, but if I have to take a punishement then let me know, but if it's oh k then good. And as for your question... yes, I do see this lasting I am dedicated to this one for sure and I know it will work.

connorten

Reaction score
Week #1 Preview
Live at The Bell Centre @ Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Attendance: 21500

PRE-SHOW(DEVELOPMENT CARD):
-The Bashams will take on The Gyminis in tag team action!
-The Beasts of the CCDW- Chuck Palumbo, Tomko, A-Train will in a Triple Threat Match!
-Orlando Jordan makes his in ring return taking on The Brazilian Beast, Kafu!

- Tatanka and Kenny Dykstra team up to take on Rob Conway and Rene Dupree!
-The first ever Television Championship Battle Royal- Monty Brown vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Ron Killings vs. Kane vs. Robert Roode!
- The International Championship is on the line when MVP takes on Rhyno as
well as Samoa Joe!
-The tag titles will be on the line when RVD and Sabu take on MNM!
- In the Main Event it will be a classic Hell in a Cell match with The Undertaker facing The Rock!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ask yourself if you see this lasting.
Lol.

Ok, wtf at the card. Whoa, like whoa. A Hell in A Cell match? Jesus.

Anyways, here are my predictions.

Bashams v. The Gimini (what I think you were trying to spell)
Meh.

Chuck Palumbo v. Tomko v. A-Train
Tomko's too good to be in developmental. He's awesome. So "NO" A-Train, or the former Queer wont win.

OJ v. Kafu
His in ring return is sucessful?

Conway, and Dupree v. Tatanka, and Dykstra
More chemistry as a tag team.

Monty Brown vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Ron Killings vs. Kane vs. Robert Roode
Awesomeness from Greenbay.

MVP v. Rhino
Better imo.

Rob Van Dam & Sabu v. MNM
Meh, being that you seem like a noob (no offense really), you'd give it to the guys you enjoy more.

The Rock v. The Undertaker
No title on the line? No backstory to such a huge match? Whatever. Rocky's my favorite wrestler so that explains my prediction.

CT Styles

This looks like a GM Mode from WWE SmackDown vs. RAW imo. You're just slapping people against each other and for no particular reason having a Hell in a Cell match on the card. It's like you're putting big matches in to get the star rating up on the game's WWE.com imo.

Just imo though.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'll give you some advice, use colour because i can already tell you probbally aren't gonna, it helps us to see things better, i like you're roster alot, tbh its awesome, yet you need to develp fueds and things, not just have a match between two big wrestlers espically not a Hell In A Cell match, also take time don't rush, just common mistakes new BTB'ers make.

connorten

Reaction score
I have actually began a WWE one and I am going to get some shows ready and feuds ready so when I start it will be able to last sorry guys, but I am going to keep this WWE one up and running for you guys and I know you'll all like it so tune in near Valetines Day it should be posted.

Evil Austin

Well once again just like others have stated, color, italics and bolding is a big issue. Remember if you aren't bothered to make it look nice in presentation most people won't bother reading a pile of black untidy stuff.

The smallest things can have the biggest effect on the show.

(Oh and we might seem very harsh on you but just constructive critisism, remember what people have told you and you should do great.)

connorten

Reaction score
Yeah I know thanks if you guys have any more constructive critisicism leave it under this fed and ill make my next fed better then any of my ever were.