Cat Quiz: What Cat Are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
200.gif
I continue to be confused.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, I LOVE bananas! The Pic was quite disgusting... I cant stand seeing ppl with food in their mouths. Ick

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
You are a: Sphynx!

At first glance, you are quite an eccentric--and you only get more eccentric as people get to know you. An open book, you aren't afraid of other people's judgment. You pursue your own antics and keep your heart wide open to the world for inspiration!

Had to look them up to see what they look like. My neighbors have 2 of them and I freaking hate them. Can't imagine having one..ever.
My other neighbor has a European Shorthair and she is real cute, always running in my house, because she has to live with a giant dog.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Japanese Bobtail!
Inside your cute exterior is a vast reservoir of energy. You are highly creative, and you can't help chasing after your imagination, even when it leads you into mischief. You make sure that you carve playtime into your schedule every day. Without it, you would probably go crazy!

I'm this thing

e9f909767ef423497da38b8c068f93f9.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
You are a:
Japanese Bobtail!
Inside your cute exterior is a vast reservoir of energy. You are highly creative, and you can't help chasing after your imagination, even when it leads you into mischief. You make sure that you carve playtime into your schedule every day. Without it, you would probably go crazy!

I'm a weebo? :hmm:

Reactions: Red Rain