Cat Quiz: What Cat Are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cat Quiz: What Cat Are You?

Take it and share your results?
Don't like cats? DON'T MAKE ME BAN YOU. :tough: :kitler:

My results:

Himalayan!
Despite your captivating beauty, you are an aloof person. You only open your heart to a select few companions, and you don't like to venture outside of the tranquil bubble of your own home very often. Your discriminating habits help you maintain the kind of life you want: controlled and unhassled.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am a:
Maine Coon!
Underneath your luxurious look is a balanced, even temper. You enjoy indulging in rich treats and lazy days as much as the next person, but when you have work to do, you stay on top of it! Your friends appreciate your calm disposition and reliable support!

One of my fav type of cats!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Don't like cats? DON'T MAKE ME BAN YOU. :tough: :kitler:
raw

You are a:
Maine Coon!
Underneath your luxurious look is a balanced, even temper. You enjoy indulging in rich treats and lazy days as much as the next person, but when you have work to do, you stay on top of it! Your friends appreciate your calm disposition and reliable support!

Never heard of it.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
U never heard of a MAINE COON? Do u know any Cat breeds? Just wondering.
...Lion, Tiger, serbian cat, Brit, chiwawa, house cat, cheetah, Catwoman, Felicia Hardy, Black Panther, Kitty Pryde, Hellcat, Sabretooth, Luna and of course Puss In Boots. Did I get all of them?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of:
Siamease
Himalayn
Persian
Main Coon*
Calico
You Know... Breeds like that?. Not Women or anything like that.... SmartyPants....

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Maine Coon!

maine-coon-cats-and-kittens-1.jpg