• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cat Breed Forum Cash Raffle

Solid Snake

Champion
I am bored so why not?

318.gif

To enter, pick a cat breed from the list and post a picture of it.
I will do the raffle sometime over the weekend.

I am going to generate in 3 random cat breeds using : Generator Land: Cat Breed Generator
You can see a full list of cat breeds here : List of cat breeds - Wikipedia

I will do the drawing in order; the first one to pop up will be first place, the second one will be second, and so on. I think that this is pretty much self exploratory. It is just like the Pokemon raffles I did a while back but with kitties cause cats are taking over the world awesome!

1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $250
3rd Place - $50

Entries:
Grievous - Sphinx
Beavs - Cyprus
El Curry - Ragdoll
Black Wiz - Maine Coon
Just Kevin - Tabby
Lavender - Arabian Mau
Jeffry Fn Manson - Devon Rex

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
I hv a picture of a "Caby" barn cat that was friendly enough to let me pet her. Unfortunately, the file is to big to download
Dnt count this one. But here is what I mean by "CALIBY" Calico/Tabby mix
13ec5bfaa6a821b589cc38ebca717d10.jpg

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
I hv a picture of a "Caby" barn cat that was friendly enough to let me pet her. Unfortunately, the file is to big to download
Dnt count this one. But here is what I mean by "CABY" Calico/Tabby mix
View attachment 3525

Caliby is the proper name of the mix you are referring to. That is a cat that has a white base with Tabby markings in one color. Twiggy is a Caliby.
The cat in the picture is more of a Torbie. That is a Tortoiseshell mixed with a Tabby. It has both red/orange and black/gray Tabby markings over white.

Twiggy (Caliby):
DAxTXq1WsAAXlC-.jpg

Torbie:
full