• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
this doesn't make sense? you were reading Haza strong scum so them not being aligned should make you less inclined to vote Poyser.
@Banez can you please explain this my good friend?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
this doesn't make sense? you were reading Haza strong scum so them not being aligned should make you less inclined to vote Poyser.

Because Poyser buddied me on my flimsy reason.

So i figured he's gonna buddy me up while being scum and then eventually redirect lynch target into somewhere else while still "support" fully the haza lynch.

It's how i perceived his sudden likeness into my posts about Haza.

Banez

Reaction score
I would have felt lot better about poyser if anyone else would have agreed with him about what i thought of haza but no one did.

Big Man

Reaction score
Jeff you only answered half of my question so again (for the third time) please elaborate on why you think im scum and are happy to lynch me today
why do you think he’s not answering you? if you don’t think he has legit reasoning to wanting to lynch you why is he one of the few players you are leaning town on?

Showtime

Reaction score
You are pushing a different direction with few hours left in first day which just looks dodgy to me. Lets say we lynch Rugrat and he flips town, what do we learn from the flip?

Nothing. Except that you wanted to push this direction. You have no meaningful interactions from Rugrat.

I'm surprised you picked rugrat over Big Man or Lethal.

I just dont trust you this game. I have no reason to.

why?

has lethal even posted.

youre acting like i gave no reasons.

this is just bad.

Showtime

Reaction score
I was town zero trolling

I was scum much trolling

The idea that people are more amiable as scum is something that’s mentioned all the time which is why I wouldn’t fall for it.

In fact one of the times that Odo caught me early he noted that I was more frequently trolling early and standing out, as opposed to making game related posts as town
neither of these linked anywhere

Showtime

Reaction score
what is the vote count?

banez just trying to call everyone bad and defending rugrat is lols.

banez not knowing what the fuck is going on on top of that is worse.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Showtime would you still be on board with ace? i feel it gives us at least a bit more to look at with poyser pushing it. i dont have much faith were going to be able to do rugrat today, with 2 hours left

what's the vote count? i dont really wanna lynch for the sake of lynching, it's better to just no lynch than that and i dont think we need that to read poyser.

Showtime

Reaction score
big man can have a light town read.

i cant really tell where he's at in the thread, but he's not trying to force a direction at the end of day without rereading stuff first which is good.

Big Man

Reaction score
Magic’s point on Rugrat’s first post is legit and it’s probably the most likely lynch at this stage so I’m happy to lynch him. claim would be nice but if not oh well.

Vote Rugrat

Banez

Reaction score
what is the vote count?

banez just trying to call everyone bad and defending rugrat is lols.

banez not knowing what the fuck is going on on top of that is worse.

Okay, lets lynch a player with minimal posts in the thread and have 0 impact on the game if they flip town.

You sure are a 5 star player aren't you magic.

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay, lets lynch a player with minimal posts in the thread and have 0 impact on the game if they flip town.

You sure are a 5 star player aren't you magic.

you keep suggesting this like i dont just think he's going to flip scum.

like i dont get it. it's one thing to disagree but youre outright asking the same thing over and over that ive explained then countering it with shit that's not relevant. ive seen this behaviour from rugrat before, literally, and last time i played with him and he was over excessively trolling about trying to get me lynched i even said this seems more like town rugrat as he just doesnt give a shit.

Banez

Reaction score
Because him trolling is not alignment indicative?

I recall a game where he was trolling most of the game and ended up winning the game for scum team if i recall correctly?

Big Man

Reaction score
You are pushing a different direction with few hours left in first day which just looks dodgy to me. Lets say we lynch Rugrat and he flips town, what do we learn from the flip?

Nothing. Except that you wanted to push this direction. You have no meaningful interactions from Rugrat.

I'm surprised you picked rugrat over Big Man or Lethal.

I just dont trust you this game. I have no reason to.
being inactive is not the reason Rugrat is being voted so I’m not sure why you’re bringing up me or lethal.

also it’s day 1. there’s not many players who you could lynch and learn a lot from their interactions if they flip town. the player with the most interactions is Poyser, and off his interactions we could probably clear ace and chris. pretty much every other player we probably only clear 1 player max. the best way to get reads off this lynch will probably be to look at how the wagon developed which doesn’t need the player to have interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.