Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
we should never, ever, ever have 12 hour night phases.

can you guys just stick to 16 and get better at like talking in the thread as town and talking in your qts as scum? like add some damn strategic elements to your play, no wonder shit just falls apart end game it's just wild mass slinging.

Showtime

Reaction score
thanks for the game tweet

some things:

-both the vaccine and petrification were miscellaneous actions on night 1. idk if you did, but in the future flip a coin for the resolve as in which resolves first and dont just say "this is how i intended it" because if you have a role actions list then it has to be abided by. you went with his action goes through before mine so i was never petrified, but it could go either way(as in i do get petrified and then get the vaccine and cant be petrified in the future).

-i liked my own role and all but again two things 1) the silencer portion you added that you cant talk in the qt is fine but you need to specify that in the pm. silencing isnt a new action, it stops you from posting in the thread and that's it. if it extends to qt you should clarify that in pm, not like a huge deal but just be as transparent as possible.

outside of that i liked the balance for the most part in the game and it didnt seem too swingy. cp's role along with mine did kinda make my fake claim shoddy, but not overtly so cant say too much there. And uh, ya. good hosting, thanks for being timely with deadlines and stuff.

oh wait;

LET US EDIT. my god i just want to edit posts.

Reactions: Poyser and Tweet

Ace

Reaction score
RIP.

I played shit.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thanks Tweet. Good game town. And WP Jeff, you'd have had a pretty excellent chance of winning if last night swung the other way.

Reactions: Tweet

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The only thing i'd mention setupwise was calling my role Soul Steal kinda felt like a trap as we felt like we had to get cute with it. I guess that's on us too but if it had just said Gravedigger i'd have just claimed Gravedigger. @Jeff Valley Driver was spot on in saying it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Showtime

Reaction score
The only thing i'd mention setupwise was calling my role Soul Steal kinda felt like a trap as we felt like we had to get cute with it. I guess that's on us too but if it had just said Gravedigger i'd have just claimed Gravedigger. @Jeff Valley Driver was spot on in saying it stuck out like a sore thumb.

i didnt read the argument, but if anyone accuses you of something like that just default to "im not the host and i didnt name the role". that's not a real accusation and not one worth putting time into defending. you dont have to defend from everything someone is accusing you of.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Endgamed players

VAMPIRE HUNTERS

Welcome to Castlevania Mafia!

You are Maria Renard - Vampire Hunters Aligned

09 - Maria Renard.png

Role: Vanilla Townie

Maria Renard is a vampire huntress and a distant blood relative of the Belmont clan who helped Richter Belmont and Alucard in defeating Dracula in the 18th century.

You have no special powers in this game.

You win the game if all threats to the Vampire Hunters are eliminated.

You are Richter Belmont - Vampire Hunters Aligned

06 - Richter Belmont.jpg

Role: 2x Bodyguard

Richter Belmont is one of the most powerful warriors of the Belmont bloodline and the protagonist of Rondo Of Blood, during which he attempts to save a few young women from being sacrificed to Dracula.

Once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you may target a player at night and protect them from all kill attempts during that night.

You are Trevor Belmont - Vampire Hunters Aligned

01 - Trevor Belmont.jpg

Role: 2x Vigilante

Trevor Belmont is a Belmont Clan member and the main protagonist of Castlevania III - Dracula's Curse. He and his comrades were the first to temporarily vanquish Dracula in 1476.

As the first man to defeat Dracula, nobody knows how to kill vampires better than you do. Once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you may attempt to kill a player.

You are Charlotte Aulin - Vampire Hunters Aligned

12 - Charlotte Aulin.png

Role: Mason

Charlotte Aulin is a talented young Witch and a childhood friend of Jonathan Morris. In Portrait Of Ruin, they set out to defeat the vampire Brauner and eventually Dracula himself.

You are allowed to communicate in private with your Mason partner in this QT: :jade

FORCES OF DARKNESS

You are Count Dracula - Forces Of Darkness Aligned

13 - Dracula.jpg

Role: Godfather (II + 1x BP), 1x Soul Steal

Count Dracula Vlad Tepes is a mythical figure with numerous origin stories, but they all agree that he is the Lord of Darkness and King of the Night.
In Castlevania, he was originally a human by the name of Mathias Cronqvist who fell into madness after the death of his wife, and who used an artifact to become an immortal vampire.
Dracula is the final boss of almost every Castlevania game and his ultimate goal is to eradicate all of humanity.

You are the Godfather of your team, rendering you 1x Bulletproof as well as immune to all kinds of investigation.
In addition, once during the course of this game at night you may steal the soul of a dead player and gain any roles they have minus any shots they used. You cannot gain additional kill shots with this role.

You win the game if the Forces Of Darkness control the majority of votes or if nothing can stop this from happening.

You are Medusa - Forces Of Darkness Aligned

15 - Medusa.jpg

Role: 3x Petrify, 2x Unpetrify

The Medusa is a mythical figure depicted as a female who has snakes in place of hair and whoze gaze turns its victim to stone.
In Castlevania, she frequently appears as a boss enemy or in the form of floating Medusa heads that petrify on touch.

Once per night, up to three times during the course of this game, you may petrify a player.
A petrified player will be silenced, roleblocked and will not count towards voting majority for as long as they are petrified (the affected player will be notified of this).
Petrification starts taking effect at the beginning of the following dayphase and lasts for a maximum of one day/night cycle.
If you die, all players currently petrified by this role will be instantly healed.

Up to twice during the course of this game you may heal a petrified player by bolding the action in the game thread. The heal will apply immediately.

You win the game if the Forces Of Darkness control the majority of votes or if nothing can stop this from happening.

You are Celia Fortner - Forces Of Darkness Aligned

16 - Celia Fortner.jpg

Role: 2x Bus Driver

Celia Fortner is the leader of a religious cult whose ultimate goal is the resurrection of Dracula. To achieve this, she attempts to awaken the dark powers within Soma Cruz in order to turn him into the new Dark Lord.

Once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you can swap the positions of two players in the game, causing all actions affecting those players (except for this one) to affect the other player instead.

Castlevania Mafia - Forces Of Darkness - QuickTopic free message board hosting

QT Links:

Thanks for playing everybody! Awards and thoughts on the game will be put in the game record thread.​

Ace

Reaction score
Wait so maf genuinely had the ability to petrify AND unpetrify people?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
A bit annoying that people accepted I was confirmed town and didn’t follow my read. Realistically to move the lynch to another player, it would be controlled by scum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
EV: "Haza claiming his 12th role of the game :bosque "

:bosque

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Ace

Reaction score
Fuck I had Jeff and Magic as a team until I got fucked by setup spec assuming Magic wouldn't be scum and yet be able to heal the petrification.

Status
Not open for further replies.