Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
no you dodged around it. God Father is a role, you would have gotten a description of that if I was bulletproof and you know it. cmon man :heston

I haven't dodged around anything. You have been dodging around how i've described the gamestate to be grave for hours now because you know I'm right and "town" you still wants to lynch me even though it would lose you the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think no lynch also doesn't lose us the game fwiw? Pretty sure that math is right

obviously would be worst case scenario, though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I haven't dodged around anything. You have been dodging around how i've described the gamestate to be grave for hours now because you know I'm right and "town" you still wants to lynch me even though it would lose you the game.

ive been trying to solve the game and achieve a lynch. hence why i was, and am still willing to lynch lawls. the only one dodging is you, youve literally done nothing but change your reasoning for me being scum all day and have considering absolutely nothing else.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
is it? depends. either way you would have gotten info m8. if i was investigative immune you would have gotten no results as well.

its quite common for GF to be 1x II 1x BP as well.

sure. Maybe its common but unlikely. @Showtime would I be told if my roletrack target was Bulletproof?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ive been trying to solve the game and achieve a lynch. hence why i was, and am still willing to lynch lawls. the only one dodging is you, youve literally done nothing but change your reasoning for me being scum all day and have considering absolutely nothing else.
Why would I consider anything else when I cannot achieve my win condition and am thus trying to help town? I have a sure fire scum result on you.

Just to play devils advocate with you FOR ONE SECOND. Agree with me that i'm the SK:

What are the possibilities at the table whereby I could have gotten fake info on you to that extend. Bare in mind the info I have on you is a Scum Petrifier tracked to CP.

Say there was a bus drive for example?

Would switching you with lawls for example give me that exact same result if Lawls was the scum petrifier?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also if you are certain we have a petrifier that can shoot more t hat once and its me, but you still think lawls is scum. if we lynch lawls scum we still cant win even with this magical extra petrification shot i apparently have. so your reasoning for not wanting to lynch lawls kind of falls apart there too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why would I consider anything else when I cannot achieve my win condition and am thus trying to help town? I have a sure fire scum result on you.

Just to play devils advocate with you FOR ONE SECOND. Agree with me that i'm the SK:

What are the possibilities at the table whereby I could have gotten fake info on you to that extend. Bare in mind the info I have on you is a Scum Petrifier tracked to CP.

Say there was a bus drive for example?

Would switching you with lawls for example give me that exact same result if Lawls was the scum petrifier?

I would say yes regarding the bus driver. and without any scum protection or roleblock flip, it's at least plausible, yes.

my follow up question is this:

why are you bringing this up now, and why would you not consider this at all day? Surely once you got the result, it would have been at least a consideration no?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
also if you are certain we have a petrifier that can shoot more t hat once and its me, but you still think lawls is scum. if we lynch lawls scum we still cant win even with this magical extra petrification shot i apparently have. so your reasoning for not wanting to lynch lawls kind of falls apart there too.

The point is that regardless or whether I think he is scum, if Lawls isn't scum then you could win. I take the 100% chance of success every time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A bit on the nose youd only mention bus driver and not redirector, however, as both would achieve that result afaik.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The point is that regardless or whether I think he is scum, if Lawls isn't scum then you could win. I take the 100% chance of success every time.

but you just considered the bus drive, ergo, not 100%

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and now you're talking about 100% success but before that you just said you dont give a fuck cuz u lost already.

this is what ive been telling you, the more youre talking the more you are exposing holes in your previous points and showing them as not genuine.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways no hard feelings haza, i did enjoy the duel regardless :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
anyways no hard feelings haza, i did enjoy the duel regardless :draper2

I didn't enjoy this duel. I don't enjoy duels because I suck at making points and ALAS nobody ever listens to me. It's frustrating as fuck and honestly just makes me not want to play the game again so i'ma take a break for a little. But good luck to you and your scum team although i'd rather town saw the light.

Later :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ill check it before bed but im going back to haza being a sure bet after the last exchange.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ill check it before bed but im going back to haza being a sure bet after the last exchange.

:heston

You're going back to me being a sure bet?

If i'm faking info like you say I am then from your perspective I SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SURE BET.

now who slippin

Status
Not open for further replies.