Cartoon Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
This is the first one I have done and what to get some freed back, so tell me what you think
Original Version
f_Mysteriocopm_1040e66.png

Cartoon Version
f_ReyMysteriom_df9c1f9.png

PeepShow

Thats pretty good. Kinda big though. If you use it in a sig, I would expect you to tone it down a bit.....lol

EDIT- Didnt see this the first time, but theres no belly button.....lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like it but it could use a little more detail in some places and it is to big.

Weebo

Reaction score
Thanx, the reason it is so big it because it is easer when making this to have it big. I just forgot to make it smaller when i was finished with it

Edit:
I got the belly button and made it smaller
f_Rey2m_2b5b4cf.png

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
i think it looks good , doesnt really matter if its big or not i didnt see you mention that it was a sig. just need to add a little more detail and i think it will look great. try using different brushes ( Round soft brushes would be cool for this ) for like darker parts of his body . the tattoo's must have been pretty hard to trace.

good work :)

MTG

Reaction score
K I'm not an expert on vectors but i see a few problems, The skin tone has to have more than one color in it, some parts of the skin are darker, some have shadows same with the pants, that's what makes vectors so hard. You also gott work on the eyes. Other than that it's really good amazing for a first time actually.

phantomgerald

On the right side of the face, there is a little coming out and you should erase it (for the big picture). It can kind of still be seen on the smaller scale.

Piomz

Reaction score
Yeah that looks ok. Did you cartoon draw over it, or is it a program effect? However I do like the result.