Carlito unhappy with WWE...again!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
If he's gonna be a bitch-baby about shit, then replace his ass with muhammed hassan.
I agree with OsamaHussian, NinoBrown, Chessarmy & Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy

Kaedon

Reaction score
Carlito gets ample opportunities on the road and on TV to show what he can do, with 30 second promos and what not, and he looks like he just doesnt care. Why the fuck would they push him?

Vandy316

Reaction score
If he's gonna be a bitch-baby about shit, then replace his ass with muhammed hassan.
I agree with OsamaHussian, NinoBrown, Chessarmy & Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy

yes. Muhammed Hassan would be great to have back but ive heard that he quit wrestling after his time in the WWE

J

Wow people...Way to harsh towards Carlito...The fact is if you get up every morning...and have to go to the same job...and do the same thing...Which in Carlito's case is jobbing...Your gunna lose your heart for it...and grow sick of it...If you ask me Vince and the creative staff is to blame for Carlito's attitude...

JTG

Reaction score
If I was Carlito, I’d be pissed too. He’s been in WWE for 4 years, and look where he’s gotten. Seriously, he could be used better.

Carlito could/should’ve been in William Regal’s position as King of the Ring.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wow people...Way to harsh towards Carlito...The fact is if you get up every morning...and have to go to the same job...and do the same thing...Which in Carlito's case is jobbing...Your gunna lose your heart for it...and grow sick of it...If you ask me Vince and the creative staff is to blame for Carlito's attitude...

Creative arent making him suck. He isnt getting shit because he isnt doing shit. They give him a promo on TV, he does little to nothing. They give him 15-20 min matches at least 3 days a week on house shows so he can at LEAST show something in ring, and he does nothing. Why the fuck should he get a chance to run with the ball if he obviously doesnt care? It's not the WWEs job to get him over, its his job to get himself at least a bit over and THEN the company runs with it. Thats how it happened with Cena, HBK, HHH, DDP, Taker, and anyone who was ever worth anything in this business.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why would he put any effort into it if he's specifically promised something and then the promise is broken, then he's teamed up with a walking racial slur and booked in four minute watches in which he loses? Being booked into promos where all he's supposed to do is look confused at his partner calling them "wieners"? I sure as hell wouldn't risk my health with springboard moonsaults to the announce table if my boss considers me worth less than Cody CAW Rhodes, especially after over three years of hard work and dedication. He's paid his dues and WWE refuses to do anything with him, so you know what? If he marches into Vince's office and says "put me in the main event or i'll go where people appreciate what i'm capable of", I'll be the first to say "damn right."