Carlito Interested in WWE Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Carlito indicated on Twitter that he would be interested in joining WWE or TNA Wrestling. However, he is currently tied to the "Unemployed Wrestling League."

"For those who keep asking..I would love to go back to WWE but I just signed a long term deal with UWL. For info on UWL go to my bio," he wrote. "That same answer goes for those asking if I'll be joining TNA. I hope this clears everything up."

Carlito has appeared for World Wrestling Council, Asistencia Asesoría y Administración and numerous independent groups since parting ways with WWE last year. He currently reigns as WWC Universal Heavyweight Champion.

WZROnline.com

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No shit. He would love to take the place of Hunico and be the singles act in the stable. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be horrible if he did return to that role, while they just give Hunico the Cara name and gimmick full time.

Just fire the other one as he has been nothing but a waste of a roster spot

Deuce

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to Carlito in the WWE once again, I have always found him entertaining. He could become the Intercontinental champ in no time if he returned.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much would be a golden chance for him to comeback and be in a stable with his family members minus Hunico. He could be the mouthpiece for the group as the leader given he is good on the mic. Kinda funny about him loving to comeback to WWE tho considering how much he complained about it.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to Carlito in the WWE once again, I have always found him entertaining. He could become the Intercontinental champ in no time if he returned.

Don't think they'd have Cody drop the title to Carlito.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I fucking love Carlito, but I doubt he'd get any further than where he got to in his last run.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Was always a big fan of the guy, could work different styles and could the mic too. Was never really his talent that held him back, more his attitude. By the way while on the subject, he was the latest entry on Colt Cabana's podcast and he mentioned his run towards the end where he didn't give two shits anymore. Quite a good listen actually.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How big is UWL?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I would love to see Carlito back in WWE but I think that he´ll be an a midcard again. WWE´ll have nothing to do with him.

Onyx

Reaction score
Why the fuck not!? Carlito was released from WWE for a stupid arse reason anyway. I say a Carlito return would be healthy for the current WWE Roster. Carlito has the skill and plus he is a familiar face I'm sure a good number of people can get behind and start watching. Plus I think WWE needs to bring back some of their Ruthless Aggression guys back anyway's.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a Carlito return. In all honesty I think he'd be a great addition to the Hunico, Epico and Primo stable. Adding a well known name to the group would do nothing but help them out.

TheZig

Reaction score
Yeah a Carlito return could really make that stable relevant, I'd like to see Carlito aim for one of the 2nd tier titles and pair up two of the other guys and have them go for the tag team titles.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Don't want to see him return unless they give him a completely new gimmick. The Carribean Cool gimmick dragged on too long and it was the right move when it was removed, he needs to be reinvented if he does return and join with his brother and cousin.

What is the Unemployed Wrestling League? That is a terrible name for a wrestling company if it is indeed a real company.