Carlito Finds Zack Ryder Annoying

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Whether he likes it or not it's not something he should be tweeting really.

Agreed, it's not professional. Guess it's just for some attention.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I'm not saying that he can't play the serious character though! His character needs tweaked so that it can do it, I'm not saying Zack the person can't do it.

Ziggler wasn't exactly a fued, it was more him just chasing the US title and making a big deal out of it. I did really enjoy it, but it's still not what I would call a serious fued.

Could you imagine his character in an intense 5-10 minute promo with someone, or a 2-3 month long personal fued? Not at all for me, it's not sustainable. Give his character a few tweaks though and I he would be able to do it.

My perfect go home segment for before TLC would have been Ziggler laying into Ryder on the mic only for Ryder to come out and cut him off, cut a 5-10 minute serious promo about him chasing that title and finally getting his shot, proving to the world that he is a serious contender. Shocking the crowd and Ziggler who had so far only seen Zack as a joke.

But that's just how I would have done it :jericho:

Also Carlito seems to have reached that Bret Hart stage where he whines on everything.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Yeah. I assisted my younger cousin going baack to the States. Only stayed for 2 days tho.... -_______________________________________________-

#IWantToTasteCherryCoke

:laugh: No cherry coke over there?
Got plenty here, just not buying it. :haha:

Pretty cool, tho. *le 2 days in USA, sees 3 wrasslers from WWE.

Not bad.:obama:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My perfect go home segment for before TLC would have been Ziggler laying into Ryder on the mic only for Ryder to come out and cut him off, cut a 5-10 minute serious promo about him chasing that title and finally getting his shot, proving to the world that he is a serious contender. Shocking the crowd and Ziggler who had so far only seen Zack as a joke.

But that's just how I would have done it :jericho:

Also Carlito seems to have reached that Bret Hart stage where he whines on everything.

I'd of liked to have seen that as well, showing a new side to his character and gradually progressing. Could've been really cool. Just something different from what he's doing just now would be nice.

I used to like Carlito actually, shame he had to have a breakdown then become a twat.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
:laugh: No cherry coke over there?
Got plenty here, just not buying it. :haha:

Pretty cool, tho. *le 2 days in USA, sees 3 wrasslers from WWE.

Not bad.:obama:

WE NO HAVE CHERRY COKE. SEND ME SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

3 wrasslers were cool, but didn't get anything from them. Got a hug and a kiss in the cheek tho. :">

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
UNCLE JOSE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA SELL MY "Vote For Hannah As MOTM" THIS MONTH WHERE ARE THEY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... :[[

And I want my Cherry Coke. Send me one thru FedX. (Not the e-fed.)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
UNCLE JOSE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA SELL MY "Vote For Hannah As MOTM" THIS MONTH WHERE ARE THEY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... :[[

And I want my Cherry Coke. Send me one thru FedX. (Not the e-fed.)

Oh yeah.. LOL.. Well, people weren't happy with the idea, so I dropped it.

I'm sorry.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I agree with Carlito now. He's just annoying. I want Ryder to turn heel that way WWE can push him and he can be a serious character.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
His character is very annoying. It's based on Jersey whaddaya expect?

Ryder had his character before Jersey Shore.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
It's just a typical NY/NJ guido.. They were around for some time.