Carlito Asks For Release From WWE; Punk says ECW Title is Redheaded Stepchild of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Fatal 55 is right, you're all reading to much into this. Carlito maybe nothing special, when I have seen him in the ring I have not been impressed, but he does have some charisma. However, for the WWE his loss would be nothing major.

Although I am always skeptical of "Wrestling News", I could see Carlito asking for a release. He has his father to fall back on and he probably thinks he is being treated unfairly even though he is only pushed as far as his ability dictates. I'd expect him to going to TNA to get an easy push to the main event or back to his father where he would also be guaranteed an easy push.

jrock210

Reaction score
he wrestled last night so he isnt released..if he will be its not yet

vickymania

Reaction score
lol..wonder what carlito will be thinking now..he has to wrestle hornswaggle these days..gone r those days when he was wrestling for the WWE championship inside an elimination chamber..either he can ask for better bookings or better,go to ECW and fight for the ECW championship