Carlito Asks For Release From WWE; Punk says ECW Title is Redheaded Stepchild of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I've been hearing that Carlito's had an attitude since he's shown up in the WWE and that's why he's been depushed and he's in the doghouse with the higher ups. I really don't care if Carlito leaves, he can go to TNA for all I care, it'll never help TNA a bit. Just throwing my $00.02 in here

vickymania

Reaction score
well,if he goes back to puerto rico,good for him..does he get paid the same as he gets in WWE?? getting and winning title's is one,making money is a different ball game alltogether..but surely at this current rate,he has not done anything bad if he has asked for release from WWE..he is not doing anything right now on RAW..even Carlito's Cabana isn't held on a routine basis..and definately,he has not joined WWE to host talk shows on air!

Reaction score
well he should just sit out this month and be on air for something and wait for DH to come back and rekindle that feud that was just starting

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Did nobody bother reading what i said?

Carlito isn't going to TNA... He isn't being released... Nothing is going to change with him! This is all internet hoopla aimed to get all you fanboys wondering about the possibility of him moving here or there or doing whatever!

Well, for now it is... Unless we start hearing this on a daily basis from multiple CREDIBLE sources then we should all take it on as BS! But NO, you all believe every shit people say! I could write a fake "News Report" along with putting some source up there, saying Triple H is interested on going to TNA & i'm still bound to get people responding in the usual nOOb manner...

"ZOMG HHH CUMIN 2 TNA, Itz GYNA RULZ!"

I cant wait to see Brother Lito Cage!!!

Yer..... Not that funny anymore! :nonono:

Kaedon

Reaction score
SOme of us use Black Ice you know....:(

And Carlito hasn't done shit in the ring that has made him stand out, so why should he get a push?

the dark knight

^^carlito aside, i thought you cared about the superstar being "over" to get pushed and not his in-ring ability :g:

Kaedon

Reaction score
^^carlito aside, i thought you cared about the superstar being "over" to get pushed and not his in-ring ability :g:

Yeah, and what has he done in the ring to get over with the fans?

Reaction score
Well his merch is on clearance on shopzone and jobbed all weekend on tour in Puerto Rico so all signs point to WWE possibly letting him go in a few weeks.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well among other things, Cena sells like a motherfucker. That gets you over with the fans.

Famou$ 187

I would do the same thing as Carlito is doing. I agree totally with what CM Punk said about the title.

vickymania

Reaction score
More On Carlito

-There has been numerous reports that Carlito is on his way out of World Wrestling Entertainment. At this time no one really knows the future of Carlito with the company. As we have been reporting, Carlito has been unhappy with the company. Apparently he was frustrated with the company since movie to Monday night Raw in 2005. If he was to be released by the company and go to TNA, he could easily obtain a much easier traveling schedule, flying between Puerto Rico and Orlando for iMPACT! tapings and pay per views.

On a side note his father owns WWC(World Wrestling Council), one of two main professional wrestling promotions in Puerto Rico. If he does leave WWE but does not sign with TNA he could easily have WWC to fall back on.

Source: The Figure 4 Weekly

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Carlito – Off the P25. Not so cool, huh, Carlito? The Caribbean Bad Apple reaps the reward of being lazy to the core lately.

From the Power 25

vickymania

Reaction score
getting out of power 25 doesn't mean he's not good..his gimmick was average all the time but never got down..he was either cheered all the time or boo'ed all the time,but he is a likable character,none the less..