Can't Act

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Hayden Panettiere - Don't understand why people like her because she couldn't act if her life depended on it and she isn't as pretty as people think.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Hayden Panettiere - Don't understand why people like her because she couldn't act if her life depended on it and she isn't as pretty as people think.

Don't you dare knock Hayden in my presence.... Where's Bonez? lol

Nou is spot on with Leo, and whenever he tries an accent he FAILS HORRIBLY.

Most stand-up comedians aren't that good of actors, but usually they stick to roles that their strengths (comedy) can show, their are however a few exceptions like that one movie where Dame Cook plays a psychotic killer or something... Blanking on the name atm

Oh yeah, Michael Myers. Wayne's World was funny but everything after (That I've seen) is meh at best. Austin Powers= CORNIEST, MOST OVER RATED comedy trilogy in history!!!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

pat-robertson.jpg

Oh yeah, Michael Myers. Wayne's World was funny but everything after (That I've seen) is meh at best. Austin Powers= CORNIEST, MOST OVER RATED comedy trilogy in history!!!

I thought Austin Powers was pretty funny. Goldmember killed the trilogy though.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Austin Powers wasn't necessarily unfunny but I never thought it was as funny as many made it out to be, I had such high hopes for it and was udderly disappointed, I have a feeling that The Hangover when I do finally see it will end up the same way.

Reaction score
Austin Powers wasn't necessarily unfunny but I never thought it was as funny as many made it out to be, I had such high hopes for it and was udderly disappointed, I have a feeling that The Hangover when I do finally see it will end up the same way.

Save yourself some time, you will be disappointed. The Hangover is Heath Ledger as the Joker over rated, and it doesn't get more over rated than that.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
People on this forum have horrible taste in actors & actress'.

Reaction score
People on this forum have horrible taste in actors & actress'.

Who the fuck died and made you Robert Ebert? You posted this in the favorite actors thread:
Favorite Actors.
Terrance Howard,Denzel Washington,Will Smith,Mike Epps,Ice Cube,Ryan Reyonds,Mark Wahlberg,Tyrese,Brad Pitt,Dan Aykroyd,Macaulay Culkin,Seth Rogan,Jonah Hill,Adam Sandler,Ethan Hawk,Jim Carey,Gerald Butler,Jamie Foxx,

Favorite Actress'.
Sherri Moon Zombie,Ellen Paige,Jessica Biel,Angelina Jolie,Abigail Breslin,Geena Davis,Jodie Foster,Jamie Lee Curtis,Jennifer Aniston

Don't try and act like your shit don't stink when you've got such a heaping pile right behind you.

Reaction score
my listfor worst actor's

Every one from twilight

Cast of Hannah montana

I know she is hot but Megan Fox can't act .

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Save yourself some time, you will be disappointed. The Hangover is Heath Ledger as the Joker over rated, and it doesn't get more over rated than that.

I actually liked Ledger in The Dark Knight, but then again I am a huge Batman fan. However, I don't think that it was the greatest performance in cinematic history lol. I thought it was good, but could have been done better.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I think he's a good actor but he makes some pretty bad movie decisions, Brendan Fraser.

However, I don't think that it was the greatest performance in cinematic history lol. I thought it was good, but could have been done better.

Could've been better? How?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He makes the best out of the movies he's cast in though. They aren't top notch, but I enjoy the movies that Fraser is in.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Could've been better? How?

Nothing too major, just a few subtle expressions and delievery could have made the part all the better imo. I am not saying that it wasn't awesome. Just far to many people over-rate his performance, I think mainly due to his death and all.