Cannibalism and Vampires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I can't count the number of people who have nicknamed me Jeffrey Dahmer just because of my name and "slight so-called insanity" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its hard to believe A Guy like do would hv such a dark secret. Actually, The longer I look at this pic, I can just imagine that look is as if he has No Remorse for what he did.(Kinda reminds me in his facial features of my Mother's Ex Boyfriend)nintchdbpict000000953186.jpg

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering how terrible a person I am: I only read through number 9 before I busted out laughing. It's not entirely my fault though. The dude's name is Willie Nelson, and they basically describe him as a super old pothead. I'm sure a lot of people would laugh

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll tell You who creeps me out. I wouldnt get anywhere near this dude, Not even with a 20 foot pole!
MARYLIN MANSON

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
DCC.jpg
I think he escaped from the Insane Asylum
I only know of this guy from his version of "Sweet Dreams"

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
View attachment 3386
I think he escaped from the Insane Asylum
I only know of this guy from his version of "Sweet Dreams"
Dude has some pretty good music. Not all of it is great. But a lot of it is. He's really at the end of the day just a pretty normal dude who sings some "strange" songs and has some weird stage antics. He's just this generation's Alice Cooper