Cannibalism and Vampires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah.... I hate Canabolism. That is a perfect example of demon Possessed People. Im NOT kidding. Cause nobody in their right minds would do something like that.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Took a quick shower in order to write this real fast.

Cannibalism: Cannibalism isn't always a sign of demonic possession or whatever. It is also some people are forced to do in survival situations. Watch the movie Alive (which as far as I know is based on a true story, and was actually a very interesting movie). Also, when people go to church and eat those little wafer things, isn't that symbolic of cannibalism, due to you eating "the body of Christ"? Not defending cannibalism, but I'm saying it's not wrong 100% of the time, if it means saving good people's lives.

Vampires: The bat kind and the sparkly Twilight kind are both dumb and bullshit. But there are many people who enjoy the taste of blood, like myself. And for the most part, people don't go around biting people or slicing strangers on the street to get a taste. It's more of a mutual thing. As one example, a few days every month if someone has a girlfriend. It's much easier and less weird (to me at least) than cutting each other open at the wrist or whatever. As long as it's mutual, I don't see any issue with it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You spelt Cannibalism wrong...

I HATE thread titles with spelling errors...

Its a pet peeve of mine...

If I ever become a mod here (LOL I know)
I would go through the entire forum and fix
all the thread titles with spelling errors.

u wot m8? :doge:

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
There's a movie called Green Inferno. I don't recommend actually watching it. It shows savages eating people alive. Think of a lion attacking a gazelle where you literally get to see the meat and blood being ripped off using the lion's bare teeth.

I've seen the movie. Feel free to research the movie if cannibalism really does fascinate you.

If the urge is too much to resist go ahead and check it out. The visuals are quite legit.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There's a movie called Green Inferno. I don't recommend actually watching it. It shows savages eating people alive. Think of a lion attacking a gazelle where you literally get to see the meat and blood being ripped off using the lion's bare teeth.

I've seen the movie. Feel free to research the movie if cannibalism really does fascinate you.

If the urge is too much to resist go ahead and check it out. The visuals are quite legit.
Nah..... I'll stay as far away from those kinds of movies as I can go. I understand if its the last option for who knows what reason. Other than That, I dnt think about it much... If at all

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, Im not perfect.
Ok...Fine, I fixed it, Happy now?
:emoji_slight_smile:
Very much so...

*Hands L-Haze a Cookie*

There's a movie called Green Inferno. I don't recommend actually watching it.
Nobody should watch that film...it was an awful attempt at a remake
of a couple of true classics...

Cannibal Holocaust - Wikipedia

&

Cannibal Ferox - Wikipedia

Although I will admit "The Green Inferno" is a sweet title...

u wot m8?
Spelling errors in regular posts are fine...I just
can't handle spelling errors in thread titles.

It makes everyone on the forum look like
a bunch of illiterate wrestling fanboys who
are simply whining and crying about some
random problem.

As a fandom...wrestling fans need to seem
intelligent and understanding...not a bunch
of narrow minded man-babies.

Just my opinion...

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
It makes everyone on the forum look like
a bunch of illiterate wrestling fanboys who
are simply whining and crying about some
random problem.

As a fandom...wrestling fans need to seem
intelligent and understanding...not a bunch
of narrow minded man-babies.
I want what you're smoking and/or drinking (preferably drinking) if you think that type of wrestling fan will ever be the minority, especially on the internet. Just look at how many stupid fucks are subscribed to Sheep Culture and look to Adams Pacify Her and Blumpkin and Meltzer as their gods or something. That type of fan will always be a bunch of narrow minded man-babies, because the major product (WWE) is targeted specifically towards that demographic. Honestly, I don't mind it, because it helps me keep the list of people who I feel the need to socialize with in any kind of real depth or conversation to a bare minimum. The rest of the people can go eat each other for all I care (and that's how you bring the post full circle, my friends ;) :D )

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt know..... :urm:
If I saw someone eating another human, I would scream bloody murder so loud ppl would hear me miles away and I would run as fast as my legs can go if not faster:hutz::hutz: