#CancelWWENetwork

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would you cancel the network over the RR?

• Yes - Fuck it

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm still heartbroken Daniel Bryan lost, at the same time I wouldn't cancel it. We had an amazing WWE Championship title match last night, not to mention finally the young guys seem to be moving forward. Sure it's not my pick, but there's a huge roster full of superstars. It's not like WWE can always make me happy and push the guy I want. I'm just glad they're having Rollins and Reigns in the main event, hell even Rusev was the last man with Roman.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
99.9% of the people canceling their subscriptions will probably just renew 'em again within a week or so lol.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
99.9% of the people canceling their subscriptions will probably just renew 'em again within a week or so lol.
If they're doing the whole free February thing, then they should totally renew in March (or is it April) for WrestleMania 31. I would do that. $10 PPVs (add in NXT, all I'd really watch) is a good deal for me, but save $10 for the free month.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
If they're doing the whole free February thing, then they should totally renew in March (or is it April) for WrestleMania 31. I would do that. $10 PPVs (add in NXT, all I'd really watch) is a good deal for me, but save $10 for the free month.
Wrestlemania is in March. So I think network free trial or subscription in Feb gets you Fast Lane and the NXT PPV.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wrestlemania is in March. So I think network free trial or subscription in Feb gets you Fast Lane and the NXT PPV.
Hmm, that's a nice deal. Cancel now, save $10 and get 2 great PPVs for free, then subscribe for WM31 which will probably be a great PPV, and regular NXT shows.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
One reason that makes me want to get rid of the Network already after one day is the fact that the broadcast is literally 15-20 seconds behind the actual PPV itself.. so last night people watching streams of the PPV and not the WWEN broadcast of it were straight just ruining almost everything, it was hard to stick around in the live discussion.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
One reason that makes me want to get rid of the Network already after one day is the fact that the broadcast is literally 15-20 seconds behind the actual PPV itself.. so last night people watching streams of the PPV and not the WWEN broadcast of it were straight just ruining almost everything, it was hard to stick around in the live discussion.

That's your internet, the network is only 3 seconds behind for me

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Let me just say, I overreacted at first, Reigns winning is not that bad for Wrestlemania as long as he is not given the full Cena treatment and his character improves, this world is just full of haters and whiners, ok Bryan could've won, but let it go, WWE has to have a different and better plan for him. Please just shut up and watch the product before you freak the hell out. If Roman goes all Cena-like, THEN YOU CAN BITCH.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Let me just say, I overreacted at first, Reigns winning is not that bad for Wrestlemania as long as he is not given the full Cena treatment and his character improves, this world is just full of haters and whiners, ok Bryan could've won, but let it go, WWE has to have a different and better plan for him. Please just shut up and watch the product before you freak the hell out. If Roman goes all Cena-like, THEN YOU CAN BITCH.
But we have been watching the product, and the Royal Rumble event (bar Lesnar (c) vs Cena vs Rollins) was mostly a shambles, let alone the last few months. Perhaps we slightly overreacted, but WWE has done nothing to convince us that things were improving and Vince himself has apparently been inadvertedly sabotaging Reigns' promos on RAW (his Smackdown ones were decent) to make it even worse, then suddenly all of the faces except for Reigns are tossed out like they're jobbers.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think fans take this shit too seriously.
These fans are quitters just like CM Punk.
LOL winner...

It's always amusing to me that Punk bitches he should've been the guy in WWE, yet I can't see him ever doing a 10th of the media or charity John does and maintaining a smile and good attitude throughout. Not after that tantrum on Colt's show.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
LOL winner...

It's always amusing to me that Punk bitches he should've been the guy in WWE, yet I can't see him ever doing a 10th of the media or charity John does and maintaining a smile and good attitude throughout. Not after that tantrum on Colt's show.
I don't get how Punk quitting is so bad. He felt as if he wasn't being treated badly and left. Now he says he's feeling better than ever and is enjoying his new UFC challenge. As a Punk fan, if he feels better now, that's great - and for UFC, I might just have to catch the show Punk is on. I think Punk doing some work could be possible, I can picture him being a nice guy and trying to do stuff but Cena seems to be a complete charity/media workhorse. And besides, being the guy... WWE put Cena vs Laurinitis as main event over Punk vs Bryan. They never even tried to make Punk's reign great until Rock came in.