Can you think of WWE theme songs that are real songs outside of wrestling ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know both Ric Flair and his daughter Charlotte Flair use "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss which is also known as the theme from 2001 : A Space Odyssey Flair used the real one and Charlotte's is a remix. The late Macho Man Randy Savage used "Pomp and Circumstance" as his theme song which is the also the song you hear for graduation ceremonies at school. Daniel Bryan's music is also a real theme, it's actually Ride Of The Valkyries, which he actually did come out to the ring to before it was remixed to the one you hear now. Anything else ?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Both CM Punk themes, Triple H's themes, kinda sorta John Cena's theme, Jericho used to have a song by Saliva, Christain, ect.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They are all real songs by definition lol

Actual songs with lyrics on albums though? Most are. Some aren't. Some have been slightly remixed.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cant_See_Me.jpg

come on, we're talking mainstream now. They play it on the radio nonstop and I even heard it's still somewhere on the billboard top 10 right now. Probably the most iconic song or even album in music as a whole. Some even call it mankind's greatest creation

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Randy Orton, Batista, Ronda Rousey, Stone Cold when used Disturbed, Jerry Lawler used The Great Gate At Kiev, and Jim Ross would enter to and has used Boomer Sooner, the fight song for The University of Oklahoma.

Reactions: Cloud

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

One of my favorites

EDIT: These kinds of songs likely don't count though cause they are by a producer pair (CFO$) and work for WWE directly making them songs. CFO$ lyrics | Musixmatch

So.... just ignore this and pay attention to this song:

Miz's intro song by Downstait

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash and Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Another obvious one to meet OP's ask.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

American Badass Taker (American Baddass by WWE Hall of Famer Kid Rock)

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Motorhead.

Safe to say WWE has used plenty of licensed music over the years.

I presume that what was you were asking in the thread.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley