Can we save...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can Be The Booker! be saved?

• I have a Be The Booker! planned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it can be saved with time and effort

• Maybe, but not puting money on it.

• Nope, no way in hell can it be saved.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can we save Be The Booker! Does anyone have a new one planned? can 2010 be the turning point? Post your thoughts on Be The Booker! It would also be interesting to see why it went down the tubes in the first place.

Reaction score
BTB went down the tubes when Moonlight Drive vanished, DTF kicked so much ass he had to import asses from other countries to meet the demand.

R.I.P DTF.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I had a BTB lined up a while ago but decided against it for lack of support and ultimately it would be pointless. A waste of time and energy.

Reaction score
You all are dumb asses putting up boring reads. Who wants to read a three hundred word Elijah Burke vs. Rey Mysterio match?

Let's be real. Nobody wants to read boring stuff. Either type out something humorous related to the forum or the wrestling industry then maybe people will read the stuff and give you 'support'.

Bigfella

Reaction score
You all are dumb asses putting up boring reads. Who wants to read a three hundred word Elijah Burke vs. Rey Mysterio match?

Let's be real. Nobody wants to read boring stuff. Either type out something humorous related to the forum or the wrestling industry then maybe people will read the stuff and give you 'support'.

thats a bit short
your expecting a three thousand word match

Klide

Reaction score
I actually have a BTB planned. I plan to post it mid this month.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ That avy is so great

Shorter matches will gain more readers, you need to focus more on entertaining storylines rather than matches, that'll help draw more people to read and keep up with the BTB. Thats what I did when I was on here and although sometimes I overdid it with the amount of angles I had, it didn't take long before I had a dedicated following of readers. This BTB section was the best on the entire internet, if you guys just make some small adjustments it can go back to it's pedestal.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
Can we save

GED had his post count cut from around 7000? to under 300 and theres a bet on that he can/cant get back to the 7000ish by a certain date

ThophyRof

Reaction score
Can we save

GED had his post count cut from around 7000? to under 300 and theres a bet on that he can/cant get back to the 7000ish by a certain date

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Everytime I've tried to do a serious BTB I got bored way too quickly because it was always the same old shit everybody else was doing. And when I tried to branch out to my comfort zone of comedy angles and wrestling it was considered insulting, stupid & not up to the standard of other BTB's.

I guess you could say I'm just waiting on all the quality BTB's to die out so that I can create one uncontested by a more quality BTB to be compared to, so that I can write in peace free of criticism. Petty? Yep. But that's my mindset.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Everytime I've tried to do a serious BTB I got bored way too quickly because it was always the same old shit everybody else was doing. And when I tried to branch out to my comfort zone of comedy angles and wrestling it was considered insulting, stupid & not up to the standard of other BTB's.

I guess you could say I'm just waiting on all the quality BTB's to die out so that I can create one uncontested by a more quality BTB to be compared to, so that I can write in peace free of criticism. Petty? Yep. But that's my mindset.