• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can We Bring It Back?

MikeRaw

I want this back, itd be great.
I dont remember every detail, but wasnt it like, everyone is listed, and all the members will be put into pairs (only for that thread) and then people will comeon, and vote for the better member. I dont know if I explained it good, but heres an example:

MikeRaw
Famous

TDK
Monkeystyle

This Guy
Chuck

Sharkboy
Great one

And that basically happens for all the members that are in, and then people go into the thread, copy the list of members, and put the one that is better in bold, and then whoever gets the most votes from each pair of members, moves to the next round, and we do it again, and that keeps happening, until theres only two people left, and then theres only one winner:D

Airfixx

So, it's just another take on a popularity contest when it boils down to it...

Given the relative amount of effort, where's the fun in that? ...Seems more like theres a fair few people round here that need their ego stroked regularly.

Then again, what would I know, I'm probably still considered a newbie. ;o]

MikeRaw

Given the relative amount of effort, where's the fun in that? ...Seems more like theres a fair few people round here that need their ego stroked regularly.

no, I wouldnt consider you a newbie. You joined in Decenber, and you make some great posts, man... But still, I dont find it as an ego thing, its just a cool game to play, and its a good way to see what peopel think of you, but that doesnt mean its an ego booster.

Famou$ 187

I want this back, itd be great.
I dont remember every detail, but wasnt it like, everyone is listed, and all the members will be put into pairs (only for that thread) and then people will comeon, and vote for the better member. I dont know if I explained it good, but heres an example:

MikeRaw
Famous

TDK
Monkeystyle

This Guy
Chuck

Sharkboy
Great one

And that basically happens for all the members that are in, and then people go into the thread, copy the list of members, and put the one that is better in bold, and then whoever gets the most votes from each pair of members, moves to the next round, and we do it again, and that keeps happening, until theres only two people left, and then theres only one winner:D

:) I think Mike just volunteered his-self to set it up.

Who are you?

The Mac

Mike of course it's an ego booster. You have a large ego, as I saw you on another forum where you are a noob acting like you owned the place, and at the end of the day people just want there ego's stroked like Airfixx said. I'm in.

Qwake

lol...wait, is this gonna happen? why not :shock:

lmao at Mikes example, having me against Great one, we all no who would have one that :(