Can Triple H be right about this one?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

btman

Reaction score
Foley lost the little bit of respect I had him when he lost to Cena in that battle royal screwing someone who might have deserved the title over. It was obvious Cena was going to win and Foley wasn't, but atleast someone else if they lost could come fight back. Instead Foley takes it like the sack of crap he is.

MVP BalliN

Reaction score
Foley sucks he should just come back to wrestling as a GM anyways hes was in wrestling just to get his ass kicked.

Reaction score
yeah everyone here's on the same idea and I think I've actually said all I had to say about this topic.....so I'm out of here

The Rated R CMStar

Motley, this is the 5th post I read from you, and they are only one line long. And now this one, we are talking about Mick Foley, not HHH

Marvel26

Reaction score
WWE overused Foley. He would get back in the ring every year and nearly at the same time. People loved him when he was the commisioner, thats why i think he should be appointed GM of ECW. It could boost Foleys career a little more and it could help ECW out and maybe give it an extremer image!