Can someone explain the stupidity of this storyline to me? PART 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ed_cena

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that one of the mcmahoms will be on orton side either shane or steph, there are 4th gen. superstars so they could join legacy.

MikeRaw

While everyone brings up the point of "Well if this was meant to seem real, Taker wouldnt be in storylines that involve him sticking people in caskets", etc, I actually like Airfixx's analogy much more. Sports stars and celebrities are always getting off with bail and easy shit like that, so this would be that way too. Not to mention, the secodn example he said, which was about the whole Bret Hart backstage thing after SS.

But, most importantly, I think we may actually see some sort of action taken on raw this monday anyways, if not at the Rumble, such as McMahon (at the ppv) maybe stripping Orton of his spot.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Of course it is real sillyheads. Why would Randy pretend to kick Vince?

I hope he gets fired and they give his Royal Rumble spot to Batista.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm sorry to burst your bubble CenaHardy, but Batista got injured. He wont be back until the summer.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This...this is a joke, though, right?

You really gotta stop using that quote. lol. Its annoying as fuck.

Other than that, sorry Peep, but I have to agree, your thinking too far into these storylines. Acting like me and trying to make sense out of every little thing and refusing to suspend disbelief is only going to make you more pissed off about the stupidity of the storylines.

Just imagine yourself as a twelve year old kid this Sunday night, hanging out with your other 12 year old friends with the hot mom who has baked you all cookies and made you fresh lemonade and home made pizza for dinner as you all have your annual Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania type PPV parties where you all start talking about how much Orton and Edge suck like Triple H needs to tell everyone to "Suck it" and laugh at any mention of saying "Big Show is fat".

You'll be much better for it. God damnit I miss those cookies, pizza and lemonade days.