Can Jack Evans be a superstar??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I agree with Montana in that Evans will get his shot in due time. Wait until a big name from ROH gets signed to TNA or WWE, I think then we'll see Evans take a step up.

Like him or not you have to concede that his aerial manuevers are incredibly original, especially for a North American wrestling audience. Combine his speed with match pshycology, along with his charisma and you've got a main event player IMO.

stryfe

Reaction score
Yes...but he's too small for the E.

J

I don't see anything standing in the way of Jack becoming the champ...He's Young, Agile, and the fans love him...So i don't see anything standing in his way...and i agree with whats been said...Jack Evans would not make it in TNA or WWE he is destined for the indies...because at this point TNA and WWE don't know how to handle a guy like Jack Evans...

Gamer287

Reaction score
I think Jack Evans would make a good ROH World Champion for some of the things he can do are in the ring is jaw droping.