Can it be saved?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Smackdown has been a shell of itself ever since 2004 and we only have two people to blame....Crayo & Xanth because they are both illuminati who fuck up everything! :jeritroll:

no but seriously it's WWE's fault for drafting John Cena to Raw when he was big on smackdown. I feel that Smackdown was on an equal playing field with Raw at this point, but it shifted when Smackdown's top talent got drafted. Cena was actually a good wrestler at this point in his career so all that hype behind him was blown over to another show and no one was really there to replace him.

Then eddie died, jbl left, and mysterio had injuries. It was just bad luck. Taker could only do so much to hold up the brand especially since the only other one there was Batista, which isnt saying much.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
SD WAS ALWAY BETTER THEN RAW! That why the video game that is WWE 13 now was 1st called SMACKDOWN! B/c it was the better show! the reason why it now good anymore is b/c all care about is getting everyone on RAW b/c that don't want SD to be the best so that did everything to keep SSD down and make Raw better! SD from 1999-2009 was WAY FUCKIN BETTER THEN RAW!

They called the video games Smackdown on the Playstation b/c the Raw video games were exclusive to Xbox.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's not that hard at all to save it, they just need to stop the Raw rebounds for one, that to me, is one of the things that hurt it the most, it makes it look like Raw 2.0. They also need to bring in storylines exclusively that happen only on Smackdown, or at least make something from a Raw storyline big happen on Smackdown that changes the rivalry. Also having it's own division that shows up on the show, like cruiserweight, tag team, etc, would catch people's interest, especially if the divisions only wrestled and took place on Smackdown. They need better main events and hype them up better as well. They need BETTER BOOKING if anything. Being live would help, but I think they should do everything else I stated before doing that. I also think bigger talent should show up on Smackdown and stay there for a while, it isn't impossible to save at all, especially with the way Raw is right now, it can be easy to save Smackdown since I'm sure people would rather watch two hours of good wrestling anyways then 3 hours of decent wrestling since it's less overwhelming, and it's on a free, good night like Friday.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
They called the video games Smackdown on the Playstation b/c the Raw video games were exclusive to Xbox.

UH dude the video game was called SmackDown since 1999! When the year SmackDown WAY befoe Xbiox was even invide! DO U FACT NEXT TIME BEFORE U COMMENT DUMB CRAP!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
UH dude the video game was called SmackDown since 1999! When the year SmackDown WAY befoe Xbiox was even invide! DO U FACT NEXT TIME BEFORE U COMMENT DUMB CRAP!

lol.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

what is wrong with this kid? lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I enjoy Smackdown to be honest because it's a closer look at wwe other talent. The only thing i hate is the time slot. Friday at 8 ? It's just hard to catch it :-/ I think if it was shown live on tuesday that it would have a ton more viewers :smug:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Get Sheamus and Big Show out of the title picture, out of my television, out of my life, and then it's fixed.

Reactions: Snowman1

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Smackdown has been awful for a while now, the only way I can see it getting better is reintroducing the brand split but WWE won't do that.

I agree with Lacky. Another thing is that Smackdown isn't improving well..