Calling Out Xanth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo isnt coming to help, you have no one on your back when he is stuck on his celly. Dont cry, just shut the fuck up and sign out. You make Mikedawt threads look quality.
Mike. was one of the most high quality members on this forum.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mike. was one of the most high quality members on this forum.
i think you mean on HF where you must have came from. Crayo was god of trolls there, what does that make you here?

Crayo's troll posts on HERE are > your posts on either forum, i'd bet anything on it. I'm going to get a high five PM when he reads this shit, i'd bet on it. I beat even Seabs calls you a cork soaker.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
There seems to be a pattern. Everything Aids is saying is being falsely contradicted by Kyle. Boy, if we had admins/mods to take control. inb4 Crayo arrives.

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
i think you mean on HF where you must have came from. Crayo was god of trolls there, what does that make you here?

Crayo's troll posts on HERE are > your posts on either forum, i'd bet anything on it. I'm going to get a high five PM when he reads this shit, i'd bet on it. I beat even Seabs calls you a cork soaker.
what is HF and why do you keep bringing it up

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
There seems to be a pattern. Everything Aids is saying is being falsely contradicted by Kyle. Boy, if we had admins/mods to take control. inb4 Crayo arrives.
you say that like crayo will do something
@Crayo hey babe

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
dont ask for crayo, I'm hoping for a Seab
what is HF and why do you keep bringing it up
Your UID = your quality out of 10. Bret Hart would have shrugged and laughed your post off....lucky i'm a lot more petty than the Hitman,