Call of Duty: WWII

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I am mad...
I am mad because they finally decided to go back to the old style games. No futuristic BS.
I have a feeling I am going to want this one... And I am going to cry when I get wrecked like a n00b on PC...
Because that is where I would be playing it...

200.gif

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

I am mad...
I am mad because they finally decided to go back to the old style games. No futuristic BS.
I have a feeling I am going to want this one... And I am going to cry when I get wrecked like a n00b on PC...
Because that is where I would be playing it...

200.gif

i'll probably get it on PC too so we can get wrecked like noobs together lol.

That said, I loved the old CoD so I hope this is more than just a skin update or piggybacking with BF1's success and they do a proper WWII game like the old ones. Very intrigued for sure!.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
i'll probably get it on PC too so we can get wrecked like noobs together lol.

That said, I loved the old CoD so I hope this is more than just a skin update or piggybacking with BF1's success and they do a proper WWII game like the old ones. Very intrigued for sure!.

:yay: I wont suck alone!

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Yeah, ew. I mean, it looks good, but World War 2? Again? What makes this different from the other games from a story perspective? I mean, they're focusing on the American side of the conflict with the player playing as different characters from different sections of the war. The one thing that interests me about this game is that they're not going to ignore the whole Holocaust situation, they'll even zero in on that.

Gameplay sounds promising, too: Your gameplay depends entirely on how you work well with others. Since, each player has an ability to "connect" with another player. You need ammo? Ask for it. You need health? Ask for it. But if you die or your favorite character dies, you lose one of the abilities, so if your medic dies, you lose health ability. If your ammo guy dies, you lose the possibility to get ammos - however this ability could lend into more trolls keeping their ammo just to piss you off. I like Sledgehammer Games, they're good developers, but I don't think they realize that COD's community is a mix between comaderies and toxic assholes.

I like the headquarters thing, too. Meeting 48 other players would be cool. :) But again, may be ruined by assholes.

I'm not a fond of World War 2 theatre, but I like the gameplay innovations - however, they have to realize that not everyone is a nice person.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No clue who this guy is, but you can see some gameplay for the game

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Doesn't look very good, tbh.

I dunno, guess I'm tired of Call of Duty. The problem hasn't been the futuristic stuff recently, the games are just stale. Their very outdated engine holds the games back pretty hard, just look at how good a game like Battlefield 1 is and then compare it to Call of Duty. BF1 is miles ahead.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I like the pacing, which is something I felt lacked with BF1 on PC, on console it felt really good but when I got on PC, it felt sluggish. I might see if I can get into a beta and see.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yeah, ew. I mean, it looks good, but World War 2? Again? What makes this different from the other games from a story perspective?

Buying a COD game for the story is begging to be disappointed, it's always trash.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I play it to rek n00bs online
I am usually the n00b getting rekt :okay:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What would be hilarious is if they cross platform the game. PC players would likely wreck console players. I suck on console so I know I would absolutely get destroyed on PC.