Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Im assuming that this game will have zombies in it because its time for that particular cycle again. I have heard rumors saying that there is a chance that they will not be included, but I will be assuming they are.

Anywhoser, I usually play the 'other' game types much more than multiplayer or campaign mode for that matter, and zombies was a huge hit for me personally. I spent many hours trying to survive the onlsought of endless waves.

In COD Black Ops is where I got my real taste for zombies, and still even play this game now and then. This was before they tracked any of the kills and all that good stuff, but Im sure if they did my stats would be through the roof. I loved that the games had an end. I realize they never ended with being wave based, but once you opened all the doors, there wasnt much else to do. Each map pack that was released then had a bit more detail into each level as they grew more and more.

Black Ops 2 furthered this growing by having Zombies into an ultimate 'side' game that sucked me in even further. This time though, the levels were WAY bigger and even had a 'story' to them that you could follow. While as much as I liked this idea, when the game first came out there was a serious lack of content. Once you did everything once, you would get to play mini maps that were very limited in terms of weapons/perks/extras.

I hope in this next game they have a roaming mode, and a level mode. Roaming is fun to figure things out, learn the story, and develop characters. A single level mode is great for classic style of play and surviving the waves. I think ti would be pretty awesome if they had classic zombies with 8+ players, and even bring back some of the old maps. (Ascension for life!)

What would you guys like to see this game have?

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Exo Survival Mode

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Hope after this one they go back to the old school war stuff, hate futuristic shit like jet packs and Gears of War type body armour in shooters.

Last one I loved was MW2.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm just sick of first person shooters altogether.

Hate playing the games on release date and already playing motherfuckers with months of experience points and know the maps like their hairy palms.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
yea, im getting pretty burned out myself. Been playing a ton of GTA 5, and its def a nice break from FPS

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
The EXO suits have really changed the game up. Have any of you picked this up?

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Its like a new game on ps4. Ground war is ridiculously fun 9v9 for life!