California's wildfire now ranks as state's third-largest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The massive wildfire that California has been battling since early December has now ballooned into the third-largest in the state's history, burning a record amount of acreage, officials said on Saturday.

Steve Concialdi, of the Orange County Fire Authority, said the Thomas Fire, which started Dec. 4 in Santa Paula, has now burned 259,000 acres. That exceeds the devastating Rim Fire in 2013 by 2,000 acres.

California's wildfire now ranks as state's third-largest

:beavis2:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Holy crap. I feel bad for all those people, bad for the wildlife too. They have to figure out a way to prevent this already.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap. I feel bad for all those people, bad for the wildlife too. They have to figure out a way to prevent this already.

Yeah, it is crazy. Seems like the wildfires are getting bigger and more destructive every year.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
.....I thought he was already dead? Hence the name Death?
Wait.....U mean to tell me he's Actually alive and NOT dead? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:.
-
On A serious note:
@Death, Careful my dear Friend, Stay clear of those flames.

raw

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Awkward. I got to burn a couple of legal documents at a buddy's house today. Mind if I post?

@Solidus
@Solid Snake

IMAG0183.jpg

Not into arson but here's part of the why : @Lavender @Solidus
@Solid Snake

Figured I'd burn these bad boys cause some lowsy sh*tface won't be ripping digits out of my paycheck in 3 months.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So it was Red Rain that started the fires from his kitchen. Good to know.

*calls FBI*

200.gif