• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CAGEMATCH Fed Up, New Rule

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
I’ve never rated anything on there, but I definitely use it to see different things like matches, or dates for certain indie shows I went to and can’t remember when it was lol.
Essentially, what I use Cagematch for. I look up a promotion I like and see when their next show is or see if I missed one.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The name of the site is Smarks. The root of the word is mark. Which means to be worked. To pretend that we’re not volunteerly allowing ourselves to be is foolish. We’re here because of our love and obsession with a brand of entertainment that most would consider to be niche. Embrace it.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
The name of the site is Smarks. The root of the word is mark. Which means to be worked. To pretend that we’re not volunteerly allowing ourselves to be is foolish. We’re here because of our love and obsession with a brand of entertainment that most would consider to be niche. Embrace it.
tenor.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Honestly it wouldn't be undoable here but the site has not reached a userbase where things are getting flooded or ruined, so it's not really needed thankfully. the bigger the community the crappier it gets though usually, or at least there' s like a tipping point of no return

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
We don’t have an official ranking system so I don’t think it would be particularly needed or warranted.

People can use whatever subjective criteria they want for their posts when discussing shows or matches.