• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CAGEMATCH Fed Up, New Rule

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
To be fair, there are levels of Nerdom. You have your common Wrestling nerd, who knows the basic stuff, and then you have those who can explain anything and everything and even bring up the most obscure stuff.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Guy with 160k posts on a wrestling forum acting like he's inherently better than anyone else on the wrestling forum because he doesn't care enough to know about wrestling
*history

He’ll argue wrestling all day long so he must know it, but he acts like not knowing specifics from the past is somehow a flex and then projects that act of flexing onto us when we’re not flexing. We actually use tools to know and don’t proclaim to know everything.

Kross Rhodes

To be fair, there are levels of Nerdom. You have your common Wrestling nerd, who knows the basic stuff, and then you have those who can explain anything and everything and even bring up the most obscure stuff.
I’d say the obsession is more relevant than the actual memorization, but yeah, that also plays a part.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Honestly has Deezy ever come on this site except to shit on people for liking things

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
fwiw i don't even care about actual cagematch ratings any more than I do Dave's - but it was a lot more fun when ppl didn't go brigading to downvote stuff from wwe and aew, or just as bad, brigade nxt ppvs and rate them full 10s lol. It used to be you would know anything joshi was rated too high because the niche ppl that would do it there, but that was an acceptable thing - just like you can add up to a .5 to most dave ratings to any wwe or womens wrestling match - but it's gotten way out of hand and that's not even talking the heinous comment ppl leave now.

we used to just laugh at stuff like bray seth and all agreed it was bad - now we can't even admit when a match is good or bad , sucks lol

Kross Rhodes

fwiw i don't even care about actual cagematch ratings any more than I do Dave's - but it was a lot more fun when ppl didn't go brigading to downvote stuff from wwe and aew, or just as bad, brigade nxt ppvs and rate them full 10s lol. It used to be you would know anything joshi was rated too high because the niche ppl that would do it there, but that was an acceptable thing - just like you can add up to a .5 to most dave ratings to any wwe or womens wrestling match - but it's gotten way out of hand and that's not even talking the heinous comment ppl leave now.

we used to just laugh at stuff like bray seth and all agreed it was bad - now we can't even admit when a match is good or bad , sucks lol
Hopefully, this new rule will help alleviate the issue.

Agreed on the ratings. I enjoy what I enjoy, but I will say I take audience ratings at more face value than a single critic or say the critics ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. If the audience score is a 86 and the critics a 52, I trust the audience more. So for that, I did like cage a little more than Dave’s.